Nothing happens when I press enter game

I can click everything else but clicking enter game does not work. Also after creating a character it goes to a cut scene then back to the character menu with the hp, mana, abilities and map but does not transition to the game. This is game-breaking. Considering this game worked when I first bought it, deciding to come back has been a poor experience. I’ve tried several workarounds to which none have worked. Not only this but the amount of lag when this game starts up, is incredible, it hangs for about 30 secs then works then when you click play off the menu and it loads your characters it hangs again for a few minutes works briefly then hangs again for another 3 minutes then there is no lag but still you cannot press enter game. DxDiag.txt (85.9 KB) le_graphicsmanager.ini (495 Bytes) Player.log (77.5 KB) Player-prev.log (260.4 KB)Cant move on from character screen

I had same issue.just restart game couple of times.worked for me

nah mate, this doesnt work.

Bump, do these guys even look at the forums?

Well that’s always good, spend $50 for a product that doesn’t work. Seek help from devs get no response. Seems like a great place to be. How to go about a refund? Or are you going to tell me no and I’m going to have to get a chargeback issued on PayPal for a faulty product?

I’m getting the same thing and I’ve had the game for a long ass time. Don’t let it rile you up too much. I didn’t think the forums would be THIS dead on the subject but here we are. Hopefully they already know and are working on a fix. Apparently it’s happening to a couple linux users after they’d turned ipv6 auth off or something to that effect and after reverting that, they could play again. I’ve been messing with things on my end to try and figure out a work around to no avail. Nothing changed on my PC except the network going on/off but after two days into playing again this bug screws me. Ah well. Here’s to hoping.

Yeah I even tried that workaround, basically everything I could find on the forums I’ve tried. I’ll give it a week and if no reply or fix, I’ll just issue a chargeback on Paypal ez fix.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.