New Enemies & Models | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

Acolyte FTW!

Good god those new Acolyte armor models are bangers.

1 Like

Fantastic! If these are base item compilations please make them high level ones and not something required level 40 and below.

Please?

And if the MTX in the shop are going to be of equal quality, can you give us a pinky to the cheek?

The first set of sentinel looks like an npc… Disappointed :disappointed:

I think everything is amazing! YES!!!

The first armor set there for the Sentinel is the first Sentinel armor set you encounter (as in it’s the new level 1 set).

I actually really like it. I also like more humanoid enemies. It makes the world more believable.

I hope we see more player swords that look as cool as that Flame Paladin’s sword and that armor is amazing too

everything is cool except for the mage sets especially the one with sales slips attached.

How do you do it? You keep overdelivering in every way. Love the game :love_letter:

1 Like

Overall looks pretty good. Not sure if its possible to turn down the cartoonyness though it would be cooler to go more horror style.

Nice job overall!
Mage’s armour sets seem to be one of the nerfs for Runemaster.

Awesome work! Can’t wait!!!

Dang, that Void Prophet model looks absolutely terrifying, Don’t want to run into him ever, jeez.

each note is another state of madness towards the launch!!

This is what I have been waiting for and I’m happy that these changes are being made.
Having a balance of decent looking armour in game and what you can buy in store is a great surprise. Loving the armour sets .Thanks 11th hour gaming!

A world dominated by magic, gods, fantastical creatures, time travel and a void of unknown origin that corrupts everything, and a simple humanoid NPC makes you feel like that?

I was like “why isn’t the Raptor a magnificent red color anymore” and “why are the beige colors for most companion models making them hard to see them on the screen especially in beige desert map tiles?” until i was sitting on the throne right now contemplating, it came to me that “ahhh these are the base models and we will not doubt get some cool companions MTX skins and skill effects in the shop at some stage” :joy_cat:

Loving all the new models except I have to say the Mage set designs look way less cool that the others.

But why does the cat have eyebrows?