New Enemies & Models | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

niiiice looks awesome

2 Likes

New models look really good, but some of the models look like they are short/stunted. I guess I prefer more of a slender and taller model.

The new implementations are very cool. But you have to tell the Frontend team that using direct videos on the page is really heavy, tell them to use Gifs or put a link to a YouTube video to demonstrate something on the website, Chrome actually blows up my RAM memory when I open the ad post of the new NPCs

2 Likes

Wtf Void Prophet design looks dope af :sob::sob: good job everyone!!

It’s already been posted that they will be available 19 Feb.

it’s a lightning build

2 Likes

The enemy paladin armor looks better than the player paladin armor… can we please get that set?

1 Like

My God, this looks great EHG!

2 Likes

Models look so good imo that you guys will have to step up the game with shop cosmetics

2 Likes

Bruh…

nice. I love it

Well done EHG :clap:

3 Likes

Really love all the new visuals. The game keep getting better and better, good job EHG ! :clap:

They all look great, except the mage helms. I was reading the posts while waiting on the armor vids to load and thought “why the hate on the mage helms”, then I saw them. I’m not one that normally knocks the great graphic work, but the mage helms do really look silly in my opinion.

I really love the second Rogue armor, with the grappling hook. It would be awesome if that was actual gear that could be used somehow.

The second Acolyte armor is also extremely awesome.

1 Like

I like the prayer strip look for the first mage helm, though I could see it looking better by removing the front-most two strips.

That flame Paladin better become a cosmetic item set and that scorpion better become a Beastmaster skin for the pet. I do threaten violence(against the void) if it does not happen :rofl:

1 Like

There already is, in the sense that you can equip each item slot apearance individually. The question is what item sets will be available to each class.

My eyes! My eyes… I am blinded by so much visual candy.

I want to be a Fire Paladin NAOH.

Looking good EHG, looking good.

1 Like

these are awesome!

1 Like

all the monster skin are true eldritch horror :smiley: beautiful work.
good job with the set class too (kinda meh for the mage xD ) :smiley:
the scorpion new skin for the primalist are really good!

1 Like