New Arenas Coming in Patch 0.8.1

As you know, in Patch 0.8.1 we’re introducing 5 new Arena maps!

A prepared Traveler is a successful Traveler, so today we’re sharing some screenshots of each of the new Arenas so you know what to expect ahead of time. Safe journeys, Traveler!

Airborne Arena

Docklands Arena

Lagonian Arena

Lakeside Arena

Solarum Arena

Which one’s your favourite?

15 Likes

Lakeside looks good… :wink:

These all look so good! Been enjoying POE lately but super stoked take a break from that to jump into the new patch when it comes out!

Oh my lordy! Docklands and Lakeside arenas are gonna be good I just know it! EHG killing it as always

1 Like

Looking gooood !

Looks good, when a new patch comes out, do the arena leaderboards get reset?

Also, are currently any plans to change the current nature of arena. I love this game so far and have sunk a lot of hours in, my biggest gameplay gripe is the arena system.

All look good, but I especially do love the Lagonian arena :slight_smile:

Arena leaderboard is reset every major patch.

1 Like

Nice!
Personal favorite is the Lakeside.

Visuals continue to move in the right direction! Keep it up!

I like the temple of Eterra design (airborne). But had lost interest in arena since we got clearer objectives and rewards with monoliths. Hope to see a similar overhaul of arena more than just the visuals in time to come.

2 Likes

I like Solarum Arena the best (btw also great screenshots wow). It’s my favorite of the three because of the color palette of the arena, I like the warm colors and dark cracked ground. :+1:

Definitely like Airborne best (first one). Likely still won’t really play arena till it gets a system overhaul though, just find MoF far more engaging. I usually just do it once for the quest, then vendor the keys for gambling money since they sell for 6.5k each, lol. Arena is just a bit too bland, no fun boss fights.

1 Like

I like the sinister feel of the Docklands. Really looking forward for this patch, well every patch for that matter. lol! Keep it up EHG, you guys rock!!!

Lagonian Arena makes me feel calm :wink:

These are nice but I would prefer an arena mode where you stick to the same map as long as you can. The delay caused by switching maps is extremely disruptive to certain builds and makes the arena extremely unpleasant to me because of it.

We need a complete rework of the arena, not adding new maps to it. It is not currently unplayable. I suggest to make the levels of the arena 1-10. Each level will have 60 waves. After completing a level, the key to the next level is given. In addition, the keys can fall out of the portals randomly. The higher the level of the key, the lower the chances of falling out. The leaders will be determined for each wave based on two parameters -the time of passage and the number of waves passed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.