Need up drop rate of glyphs of hope

Hello @xpalach, glyphs of hope are pretty rare, when you start your char, during the entire story progress and during early MoF and those are the times where you can craft a lot of easy gear upgrades.

But during this time you are also not really forced into using them, since just crafting a few times on a decent item can be an improvement already.

Once you go into later endgame, they will drop fairly frequently and can also be target farmed with echo rewards. Items you have equipped become better overall it will also become harder and harder to craft gear that will be an upgrade.

Overall, having a ressource that matters, in that case glyph of hope is something that is good, otherwise you don’t need to make any considerations and just burn all your ressources without thinking about it, at that point why do you have ressources in the first place?

You need to find a balance between sinking alot of ressources into an item that very unlikely will become an upgrade and only crafting on items, that already dropped excellent.
But finding this balance is the interesting part.

My question to you now would be: What are your criterias to even start crafting on an item?
Items with desired affixes on them already will be a much better starting item and generally speaking rare items have a lot mroe starting FP to begin with.

From a few statements it sounds like you start crafting on very bad items, and try to make them good, but the crafting system is supposed to be used with items that already have usefull starting properties. (The higher the rarity/affix tier of an item the more FP they have)

Also while the Glyph Of Hope is the most used glyph, doesn’t make the other options bad, they are just way more situational.

The glyph of chaos only rerolls the affix on the item into another affix, this is very useful for a lot fo slots.
Some slots only have about 10-15 affixes in the total affix pool and a glyph of chaos cannot roll into the same affix it started with and if there already is a 2nd prefix/suffix, that one can also not be rolled anymore.
This means on some item slots you have less than 10 or 15 possible results.

Especially when an item has 2 or 3 desired stats and 1 undesired stat a glyph of chaos will be your best chance to make it a perfect item, since a Rune Of Removal does have a risk of removing desired affixes.

2 Likes

I beg to differ. I’ve been getting this constantly recently. I’ll chaos t1 smelter’s wrath off and t3/4 it pops right back up. It’s gotten to the point that it’s been nearly guaranteed to hit the same affix the next chaos use.

I was solely talking about one individual craft, not multiple successive crafts.

What I wanted to highlight with this, when an item has 15 prefixes in total, you can roll 14 different ones. If the item also has a second prefix, this one can not be rolled, so you have 13 different outcomes.

Also one thing to note here is, that Glyph of Chaos still uses affixes rarity, so the outcome is weighted.

1 Like

Seriously dude? Are you just trying to be a troll? or are you honestly looking for help/constructive suggestions to the issue you are having?

When experienced players offer advice, responding with crap like this is just a waste of everyones time…

I have a feeling this is the crux of the OPs problems… Besides obviously just being a troll…

Yes… that’s why they exist. In a nutshell people are giving you suggestions on how to craft appropriate gear, because that’s how the rest of us do it, while you are focused entirely on doing it just one way. You have all these other tools that can help you make good gear, use them. It works, that’s why nobody else is complaining about hope glyphs.

1. They exist for nothing because they are spend the forge potential. For what need spend FP with random affixes? For turning the item with good base stats from useful thing to useless trash? Where is the logic? I used those glyphs 0 times since they were added.
  2. That advice from those people is a useless trash and it will not help to all people for creating a good equip. And if you learned more about mechanics of this game you were understand it and didn’t write your nonsense.
  3. I just focused entirely on doing it just one way because we have only 1 way to start create a good equip in this game. Hello!
  4. You can’t know about that all people use the way with glyphs of chaos because you are not a developer. Stop lie.
  5. It works only in your fantasies and no more. It’s just a super-luck and hope for this is very stupid and useless. And not only me complaining about hope glyphs because i have 8 likes under first post now. Are you blind? Minimum 8 people agree with me. And many players don’t come to this forum and many players don’t write something about their complains. Man if you have no some facts and logic just don’t write something. Your absurd nonsense not interesting for me.

P.s. You wrote so much absurd nonsense that i don’t want to continue the discuss with you. Don’t answer please. You are not interersting for me.

WTS some )
https://ibb.co/BfwqNsW

That’s not actually how it works (apparently, I had to check), the “8 likes” are for the thread in total & they are 4 for post #2, 1 for #7, 2 for #10 & 1 for #12, all of which are either disagreeing with you or trying to help you understand.

I think we might have a slight miscommunication. Please be respectful in your replies even if you don’t agree. It’s fine to disagree about this.

1 Like

There are no some disrespect in my posts. Stop be biased and lie.

Why delete my last post? There no some forum rules violations!

The deleted posts were inappropriate. If you would like to continue the topic respectfully, that’s fine. I believe that we might be having some communication issues. I’m sorry if you disagree but please respect the decision.

Where did you find someone disrespect in my messages?

I would like to keep this on-topic. Please consult the code of conduct for appeal instructions.

I really think you just underestimate their power and potential.

Surely they will not always give you desired results, but for specific items, they can be very very useful.

To give you a more specific example, if you have an Items with 4 affixes on it, 3 of which you want and the 4th one, that you do not want, rerolling that undesired affix is a very strong crafting option.
Depending on the slot and prefix or suffix they pool of affix that can be the outcome are actually not that big, so its not unreasonable to hit a few “lucky re-rolls”.

If you disagree with people that is fine, calling it “useless trash” while saying that people would know if they learned the game mechanics more is not helpful. Disagreeing with some1 is fine, but don’t devalue their opinion please.

Together with the previous point this really tells uis, that you seem to be very narrow-minded and don’t seem to be willing to see, that there are otehr applicatiosn outside of “what you think is good”

While I agree that @Revelasti doesn’t know how most people use Glyph Of Chaos, I am certain he speaks for at least soem pool of people, that he knows and how they use this one specific tool.

There is a lot of discussion about crafting options on the forum or other platform like the In-Game Chat, Reddit or Discord, which can give you a good sense of how people use different tools.

Again, yes it is RNG based (like A LOT of other things in this game). Thats what makes it interesting, but jsut because it is not a guaranteed outcome and it is less predictable then a lot of other RNG factors in LE doesn’t make it a “bad tool”.

Glyph Of Chaos is definitely “the most RNG” tools of crafting, but it can turn a very bad item into a super good item, with not so much luck as you think it needs.

I turned dozens of 1 or 2 desired affix items with 1 or 2 undesired affix items into 4 desired affix perfect T20 rares.

1 Like

Lol, the moderator deletes my messages and accuses me of disrespect but he cannot even show proof of his accusations. Justice prevailed =)
I don’t want to discuss with somebody in this theme anymore because it’s only nonsense and biase in this theme.

I have sent you a message directly detailing the situation and outlining specific examples. The topic of this thread is not about moderation status.

4 Likes

That’s fine you don’t need to reply, but I highly suggest you reading through this whole thread again, and focus on the people that try to gave you exampels or suggestions why they think Glyph Of Chaos is not that bad.
And then try to focus on how you responed every single time

You might spot some bias there too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.