Necxploder

I made mix of lot of builds i found and it works well. On arenas 100+ wave it deal around 70k damage per hit.
Base of this build is wraith lord build with little bit wards / not much.
Aura of decay with combo of nodes boost your poison resistance on 75% when its active.
Amulet / unfortunatly i dont get with lp yet - will make you every sec be able to get hard dmg because it will automaticaly pop up ward shield for full when you get hit bellow 30% hp. + exploding zombies killed by wraithlord boost him and you will get for each killed minion ward shield for full hp / stucked on 25% of ward shield every 10 sec.
Wraithlord also deal dmg by exploding those zombies and they work like good shield with taunt on enemies that means not everytime you will get hit or need to run from pack of enemies.
Also there is transplant for run away and it good movement speed.

• If you will get ring Ribbons of blood u can use it on lower levels or monos for semi-afk farming by equip that ring and bait packs and than you can just stay on place and spam volatile zombies wich will make wraithlord for infinity time kill them because ring itself spam few of them

Build its tested on 315 corrruption and it work without any problem.
Endurance on cap, Crit strike avoidance on 154%.

It can be used even with not so much good gear. Important is same body armor, amulet and helmet for wraithlord

Good for farming and it can be 100% improved little bit.

Hey everybody, you should give my build a try! I’m getting blown up in pretty low Corruption with it right now, but nevermind that! It’s great! Trust me!

lmao

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY i already told u its build on basics of another existing build wich is very similar with exploding and deal much more dmg but it dont have such potential to survive like this one. I think its easy 500-1000 corrupt with someone who is not lame like me and pay attention at positioning of character while playing