Necrosis node (necrotic resist shred) from the death seal skill does not work

Hi,

I love this game, first time I report a bug, hopefully it get heard :smiley:

The necrosis node (necrotic resist shred) from the death seal skill does not work. Tried on the dummy with 4k ward when I used death seal and no one shred on the dummy target.

This has already been reported 6 months ago: Death Seal: Necrosis not applying necrotic resistance shred

He provided all the logs, issue still present and it blocks the usefulness from an entire branch :wink:

Thanks for your feedback

Hi, do the devs look at this bug report forum or is it useless?

They do, but they’re focusing on multiplayer at the moment.

Edit: since the node specifies enemies, have you tried it on the enemy dummy at Champion’s Gate?

Edit 2: Just tried myself & with 3 points in Necrosis (& unfortunately a Necrotic Shred blessing for 16% chance on hit) the Death Wave would only ever apply 1 stack (but it would always apply 1) & other skills used during Death Seal would also apply 1 stack (to consistently for it to be the blessing). So I wonder if a)Necrosis is coded to add Necrotic Shred while Death Seal is active (not what the node says) & b)the value it’s giving is ~1/10 of what it should (2.2k ward should give ~12 stacks per Death Wave, not 1).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.