Death Seal: Necrosis not applying necrotic resistance shred

The Death Seal node “Necrosis” gives 60% chance necrotic resistance shred to Death Wave per 100 ward consumed by Death Seal, and is not applying its necrotic resistance shred to the target dummy in the end of time (nor any other enemies as far as I can tell). I only tested it with 3 out of 3 points allocated in it, and I’m tracking this with the new ailment tracking UI under the health bar at the top of the screen.

I tested it with ward gained from:

• Twisted Heart of Uhkeiros unique relic (% of current health converted to ward when casting a necrotic spell–Spirit Plague), anywhere from 100-900 ward, nothing precise
  • Strand of Souls unique relic (gain 227 ward on potion use)
  • Exsanguinous unique chest (missing health gained as ward per second), waited untli I had over 200 ward

I use the Uhkeiros relic while playing normally

DxDiag.zip (15.7 KB)
Player.zip (98.8 KB)

Some screenshots of my skills:
(I highlighted the skill points gained from Uhkeiros with a red circle)
Death Seal
Aura of Decay
Bone Curse
Harvest
Spirit Plague
An upload of my char’s file to lastepochtools’ build planner if that’s helpful

Necrosis buff somehow fails to do what it says. When starting death seal, periodic waves from mortal pulse don’t add a single necrotic shred debuff.

On the other hand, using other skills (from my testing marrow shards, harvest, rip blood soul feast) during the death’s seal i apply some necrotic shred even though i dont have any other source of that.

The chance on the skills is definitely lower though and is applied by wrong abilities.
From my testing with around 2000 ward spent, (thath should give 1200% necrotic shred to waves) i cn get 8-14 stacks while spamming marrow shards with good cast speed.

Surprisingly Poison Bolt from Aura of Decay doesnt get any of this necrotic shred chance.

My supposition is that the necrotic chance has wrong value and is added only to direct use of abilities.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.