Necromancer changes coming in the next patch? Why don't I see any info about that here on forums?

Do the devs not use the forums anymore or what?

We already got new minion ai and a new skill last patch.

I don’t think the changes will be THAT huge.

Also devs don’t have to spoil everything beforehand, we already got plenty of other informations regarding the next patch.

1 Like

What I’m saying is I don’t see ANY info ANYwhere. Where do you see this?

While the thread itself is mainly for the sentinel skill teaser, read the text that is coming before the skill teaser.

On top of that alot of teaser and little bits of infos are coming from the weekly dev stream they do on fridays.

2 Likes

Oh just a random post in general, and nothing in announcements or developer blog. Meh. Also I didn’t even know they had a weekly stream, but if it’s on twitch then you can count me out anyways.

Yeah, here is their channel: LastEpochGame - Twitch

They donate all their income to a charity each month.
This Month is American Suicidal Prevention if i am not mistaken.

2 Likes

They’ve only just started to tease what’s in the patch, they’ll give us more info as we get closer to the patch being released so why don’t you chill, there’s no need to come across quite so offended.

3 Likes

Yes I wrote about it too. I hope in future they place all the Devs’ threads into the Announcement section and tag them with a special symbol or color.

You mean, somebody on the internet is being offensive for no obvious reason? Wow, that a bummer!

:rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.