Necromancer Bone Golem Build guide using Heart of Uhkeiros

True, but even 7% chance with how frequently the Bone Golem’s boneshatter casts keeps it up on bosses.

I used to run the death mark node for a long time but switched it for the idol. We proc so many hits the idol is enough even at 10%

1 Like

point is that synatras means you have those 2 free points, there is not a lot to do with 2 free points in bone curse tree except that.

Are you constantly mashing “A” to get the golem to run ahead of you?

Also… if you get an extra +level (or two) you can spec into Blood Infusion. This will grant a 15% more multiplier to the golem as well. Its important to note that 100% splatter+golem won’t hit it, so you’ll also need both a point in splatter and blood infusion (to exceed 100% splatter chance) or you’ll need two golems.

You can have a very different tree though.

And if you have 2 golems you loose the triple chance on friendly hit to proc boneshatter.

ahh thanks. Didn’t realize they added that to the node. Point still stands though that you can do it with 120% blood splatter chance.

1 Like

there are not a lot of possible improvements over what the build guide gives for that skills tree.

The one I was referring to was the"usual" Bone Curse/Rip Blood tree where the proc’ Rip Bloods get cast on the Golem proccing Boneshatter without the need to manually cast Rip Blood on the Golem (though you’ll be doing that anyway). Not sure if its necessarily better but its certainly a different take (and the one that I used in the MP announcement post by the devs, but with Bone Golem).

Yah I’m always clicking A to control the golem.

Blood splatter is to apply physical resistance shred to bosses and enemies. I tested blood infusion and it doesn’t change much. Might be worth getting the phys res shred blessing back for % armor.

Mind sharing it once you have gotten it into good shape? Really enjoying the build but always looking at different ways to tweak it.

Yeah, just need to get my gear updated.

1 Like

You do not understand, I have barely changed anything about the build except for what Synatra enables

Synatra set has no impact on what you do to rip blood(it gets no bonus to skill points), it is still proc boneshatter on golem setup. Also before the set you still run the normal tree for bone curse

Normal bone curse tree for this buffs golem and makes armor shred a thing - my point is that if you have that extra 2 points in curse from synatra set, you then gain the ability to take more nodes from the tree, so may as well pick up the mark for death as it is sitting right next to everything else you already picked

I am running everything the same as this build except synatra set and a few passives(specifically more of the resist nodes). Bone golem is same tree+ 2 points(except I swapped the 8%move for the 7%move + 7% attack speed nodes, because the biggest obstacle to clear time is literally the golems attack animation), bone curse is same tree + 2 points… also I do not have heart of ukeiros yet. The shield alone is making me decently tanky enough to do the farm for the heart without constant one shots in monos, could not do that without those defense bonuses. When I get the heart I will likely be far tankier than the build here.

The bone curse death mark node is more useful for general mono clear than bosses, where a % chance will not matter as much as they do not last long enough and you want them to die on the first hit not the second.

While the skill points are quite nice it feels like we lose a lot of other stats by using those items. Lots of possible int, cast speed and minion damage that we miss out on for a lot of stats that isn’t useful for us (like the skeleton resummon/.

On top of that… stealing my golem resis seems a bit hurtfull… crit immunity can be achived by a ring. I don’t think using the set will make up for using good exalted crafts.

If you run arround with rare items sure go for the set but I think as soon as T22’s get involved the set looses.

Hi Sir, care to update your build into 0.9 version?
Would love to see your updated version of single golem VS multiple golem version.
Thanks!

Multiple Golem using Aaron’s Will doesn’t work with this build unfortunately! That chest piece adds a 3 second cooldown to Bone Golem’s Bone Shatter skill which is our only source of damage. So I think they created that item but did not want to make BG too OP with it haha

I did update the build planners for 0.9 though and the build should still clean all content!

Multiple golems in general probably won’t work due to a change (?) in the node that triples the chance for a boneshatter from friendly hits.

Hi Llama, will love to see it too, I’m also trying to make it works but unfortunatly it’s not as good as I would expect it on paper ! (so always getting back to my standard fire wraiths/drain build).
But I’m sure there is somthing really good to do with it!

1 Like