My stash Tab and Resourses Gold are dissapear , I have Only one character its not i SSF i just Log in like always and all its gone exepct my gear can someone for Last E. Admins can tell me why am scammed for all my stash tab items

If you’re experiencing a crashing issue, please provide the information in this support article after repairing the game.

I have Only one character its not i SSF i just Log in like always and all its gone exepct my gear can someone for Last E. Admins can tell me why am scammed for all my stash tab items :frowning:

If you need assistance with an account-related problem (or don’t want to post files here), use our support site to contact us directly.

hey there, welcome to the forums…

unfortunately you haven’t included any of the games debug files (player.log) to try and figure out what could be happening. normally when people complain about missing stash or savegames not saving progress, it’s typically a corrupted file.

all savegames and global storage (stash, forge and gold) are stored in local files stored on your machine. EHG has no access to these files and has no copies of them. if anything happens to these files there is nothing EHG can do.

how could something happen to your files:

• if anything happened on your machine while the game was trying to save your character and or the stash, the it could have corrupted the save. this includes if the game crashed.

• if you are using Steam cloud saves, the its also possible that something went wrong with the sync and caused a problem with the files

• you changed something on your machine and LE can no longer find the file. this could even be something like an antivirus automatically doing something.

how to ‘fix’ this.

• there are _temp versions of the files in the saves folder. you can sometimes be lucky and the older temp file could e a working copy. swapping files by renaming them can sometimes work

• post your player.log file so that we can see if there is anything that can specifically tell the devs what happened.

• check Remote Storage in the steam via a browser - there may be a backup copy that steam saved that isn’t corrupted.

if corruption is the cause of the problem, then barring any of those working, and you don’t have any local backups of the files, there is no way for anyone to get the stash back.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (488 Bytes)
Player.log (32.6 KB)
Player-prev.log (84.3 KB)
version.txt (6 Bytes)

I have only one steam cloud data
Idk how to fix this :frowning:

If you dont know how to do this on your own, then you should ask a friend or someone who has more knowledge with computers to assist you. Here are three options.

_temp files

1. In the folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves
  2. You will see filenames that end in _temp.
  3. The stash is stored in the Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta File
    4)The previous version of this file is Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta_temp
  4. If you rename the Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta file to something like OLD_Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta_temp
  5. Then you can rename the Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta_temp file to Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta
  6. If the _temp file was not corrupted, this might bring back your stash when you start the game.

Steam Cloud saves:

1. Backup all the Saves folder files (VERY IMPORTANT - THIS IS THE ONLY COPY OF YOUR SAVES)
  2. Disable Steam Cloud saves for LE
  3. Close Steam
  4. Delete all the files in the saves folder.
  5. Open Steam
  6. Enable Steam Cloud Saves for LE
  7. Let Steam Cloud Sync.
  8. Try and start the game again… and see what files have syncd from Steam.

Your in-game settings are not recommended for your GPU.

You must enable a foreground FPS limit or LE will be unstable and cause problems. Do not set this on 144fps unless you lower the quality settings too. You need to make sure that your GPU usage is around 60-70% while you are standing in town doing nothing… If you let LE max out your GPU, it will have problems that can cause corruption of files.

I try but am playing a game and I think now its
overwritten save so that’s not help
60hrs play is gone sadly I still don’t have Salt The wound
But many rare legendary items with 3 potential its gone
If u ask someone with more knowledge I will be grateful

If the files are corrupted and you do not have backups then no one can help, not even the developers of the game because no one has copies of your files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.