My game keeps crashing from time to time. Please Help

Sometimes i can play for hours without a crash , other times it crashes often. This started happening 1 patch before the 1.0 patch. Checked files on steam , did a fresh install on the video card driver.
Ryzen 3600x Rx580 16gbRam
Help please

Player-prev.log (2.4 MB)
Player.log (567.5 KB)

I also checked windows crash logs and one was pointing to some unity dll and one to d3d dll.

2 Likes

for me its aroud after 10min of play always crash …
everithing up to date on pc
saw many error on my log but dont understand a thing ^^

Player.log (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Its not your pc , its the engine. You cant do anything about this. And the devs are silent. This unity.dll error exists from y3ars ago and they still didnt do anything about it. Im hopeless right now.

1 Like

Same problem, crash every 10 minutes, cant play game

Player.log (81.1 KB)

1 Like

My wife had no problems until the last patch. Now she cant even start the game. Srsly will this ever be fixed?

Same here! I have updated/fresh installed drivers, done sfc/diag, no fix :frowning:

Same here, game crashes for no reason !!!

1 Like

Same with me. Constant crashing online and offline. Mine didn’t start until today.

My situation happens this way.

1. Blue Screen -Kernel Data Inpage Error
  2. Crash the game without any mistakes.

Tell me how to fix it. The blue screen appears only during the Last Epoch game

Completely unacceptable in terms of zero dev/ support response. Multiple threads. Unreal

Seems I have the same issue, it crashes for me as soon as I select a character and load in. I’ve attached my logs. It doesn’t just crash to the desktop, it causes no video out from my GPU and i have to force a reboot.

Player.log (135.5 KB)
Player-prev.log (152.7 KB)
le_graphicsmanager.ini (486 Bytes)
DxDiag.txt (108.4 KB)