Multiplayer Progress Update - September 2021

IMO, multi player style, like you said need to be very smooth for players playing online the whole time, especially LE is a worldwide game, the servers would have to consider no only for its own region but other countries as well, so for testing the multiplaying is important to have someones outta servers own region to test the speed and stability, and capacity if it may.
point out the game wolcen, I still remember when it first gone open, lagging, disconnect to servers, many bugs and did not react in time. For a game like this, it will be a major disaster.

Waiting and believing! :slight_smile:

It is unclear in the description of the voting, what happens to the minority of players who want to leave, if the majority wants to have more waves. I hope they can still leave with no consequence, so only those who want to stay, will stay. Multiplayer voting system will never be able to force a player to stay if they don’t want it. Even if this behavior is forced, they will still find a way (disconnecting, annoying/harassing other players and forcing them to want to leave as well or kick them, etc.) The more punishing it is, the more annoying it will become for everyone.

I wanted to second this. Also if someone wants to leave it’s probably better to let them leave than force them to stay around, I anticipate this will lead to trolling, as people will either AFK or just DC if they want to leave and people vote to stay. Traditionally this has been my experience with people in online wave based games that have this sort of system.

1 Like

Sorry guys, long thread, simple question - can I play private co-op with the Mrs right now, if I buy 2 copies?

No, multiplayer hasn’t been released yet.

Is the most recent update.

Cheers matey.