Multiplayer Dev Q&A with Steelmage - Transcribed

https://i.imgur.com/HQlI9fU.png

Below is a transcription of the Multiplayer Dev Q&A hosted by Steelmage that took place on September 15, 2022. It’s not a complete record of the encounter, but rather focuses on the Q&A aspect.

I’ve transcribed everything to the best of my abilities, but you can click each questions source link to watch them for yourself.

Also, the entirety of this Q&A session is spread across two posts within this thread as it exceeded the 50,000 character limit, so please continue reading beyond this initial post.

Introductions

Judd (aka Moxjet200): the founder and CEO of Eleventh Hour Games and game director of Last Epoch. He basically touches a little bit of everything relating to Last Epoch, and has grown the studio from a much smaller team (~5) to the size that it is now (80+).

Dan (aka Stanzwar): originally started as a game designer with EHG, but is currently a producer who has led the production and release of the game for a number of years now. He is also trying to head up leading the design of Last Epoch’s game content, high level systems, and all of that.

Mike (aka Mike W or Mike Weicker): a senior developer at EHG that spends a lot of time working on skills and hooking up UI stuff.

Steelmage: a streamer on Twitch focusing primarily on ARPG content.

Dev Q&A

I’m fairly certain what was happening to Steelmage above was actually a bug. I believe Mike misunderstood what Steelmage was asking, but we did end up getting some good information out of it.

For those that are interested, I believe Stanzwar is referencing the Official LE General FAQ in his answer above if you’d like to read it for a more comprehensive answer to this question.

2 Likes

Dev Q&A Continued…

[End of Q&A]

4 Likes

Great work, very fair and informative piece of content. Nice to see more and more exposure for a game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.