Multiplayer Beta (Patch 0.9) Launches March 9th, 2023!

Well, you hoped that they’d say how it would work & they did that. Though I agree, it’s not trade, it’s gifting.

Amen!

Whoop!

I was gonna tell my friends all about it. Unfortunately, they weren’t here with me when I read this post, so I am unable to communicate with them, or anyone else about it.

3 Likes

But… this is how “information gifting” works in LE. If to many people knew, it would break the servers and ruin the experience for us others. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This was a funny comment, dude. But I hope you’re on your way to get over the frustration regarding the gifting system. Don’t let that eat your soul :upside_down_face:

:v::rainbow:

The implication being I have a soul to be eaten. I thought we didn’t make assumptions in society today. Identify as soulless…thankyouverymuch.

Hi, I would like to know if there is a place to sign up for the February beta (02/02 - 12/02).

Thanks

1 Like

Not yet, I am sure there will be a adequate news post about it before these event.

I would also assume that we might get some more informations regarding both the mp beta week and the open beta weekend during the beta invitational.

2 Likes

yay.
yay.
:slight_smile:
edit: woo-hoo

1 Like

does it support couch co-op?

I think this has been asked before and I don’t think it does, but I’m more confident that the devs haven’t said that it does (for 0.9, obviously). All the mp streams have been “normal” (people on different PCs).

1 Like

We don’t know if it support itself at least, i mean, the game was promised for april 2020 (kickstarter) we are January 2023, and in 6 month D4 will be released and we will not have all classes and story in LE. At this time i just hope it will be release before D12.

Big up for those who understood D12 :smiley:

2 Likes

When is the sign up for the pack the server going to be posted?

If i create a MP character when this is released will it be deleted on 1.0 release ?

No, they plan on moving all characters into a default cycle.

EHG however reserves themselves the right to do a wipe if absolutely necessary, for example if there were major bugs or exploits happening.

At what time the 0.9 patch will be available ? Waiting for month to play.

Is 0.9 multiplayer going to be built into the standalone launcher?

No, if you want to play 0.9, you need to use Steam. We were unable to get it working with our launcher in time.

We haven’t set the exact time that it will go live yet. It likely will be similar to previous events which are in the morning North America time so that we have the most support staff ready to assist right away.

1 Like

But, isn’t that trading system not going to be in the game when 0.9 comes out? So there really is little reason to play with a group without a seasonal component and the trading system not in yet.

For a select few players I expect that this is probably true but in order to make multiplayer function properly in time for the 0.9 release, we were unable in incorporate our launcher in time. The item gifting system is also included in 0.9 so you will be able to share loot with party members.