Minions causing tremendous amount of lag?

Hey. I’ve been experimenting with minions recently and I suddenly started to face computing lag when playing Cryomancer Skeletons. The game works fine otherwise (I got 3060 with 5700x and with them around 200fps averages). At the time when the skeletons start casting or hitting minions I get fps down to 1-30 range and the game turns into a Powerpoint presentation. When the mobs die, I return to 200fps. No matter what graphical settings I choose (I don’t have monster visual que for hitting enemies on) the game only starts to get visual lag when I have multiple minions.

Anything to help this or is it a performance issue on my end? Thought that my hardware would be able to work this. I had a similar issue in Path of Exile using Arakaali’s Fang poison spider build where I’d get tens or hundreds of poison stacks on enemies and my computer would slow down to calculate all the poison dps and once enemies died the lag went away and normalized the gameplay feel.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.