Migration to Steam

Oh, sorry I thought you said they didn’t reply. It’s best to coordinate troubleshooting with support directly. I’m not really as familiar with the issues people have had with this. It’s generally a very smooth process but it can have hiccups.

there only reply was can you add screen shots, i did and then silence for 7 hours

1 Like

Thanks for responding Mike but I think I’ve tried just about everything. Hopefully support will figure it out.

1 Like

EHG team,
how do I go about installing 0.9?

a) uninstall current client, install from Steam
b) just install from Steam

Also, what about my offline Save files?

Thanks

Yes, either of those work

Offline saves are in the same location for both. I’ve seen people have issues with steam sync if they play on another computer first so you can back them up if you are concerned.

That’s awesome, best news in a while! Thank you very much!

Same issue still waiting for customer service to help.

2 Likes

Same issue as well. I’ve already contacted support two times. The first time they unlinked my account and the problem persisted. The second time I got an auto-reply. I might just have to charge back my card and buy it through steam.

1 Like

i would at this point , still not fixed and no answer. Steam says its not their issue and last epoch wont fix it if its there problem

after alot of emails and complaining, can confirm they said i have a account and sent me a steam code :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got a one time steam key too! Happy to hop back in!

2 Likes

Wish I could say the same.

I’m happy for ya hopefully they’ll do the same for me…

same i wish all the best for you, was a effort. make sure to send multi reports if u havent, I had to send like 6

1 Like

Sad news. Liked not having to run Steam for the game, and more importantly, that giving money to you goes directly to you instead of giving Steam a big ole %.

Same reason why I still play POE without Steam.

Oh well. Guess it was worth it $ wise for you guys to move to Steam so you don’t have to reinvent those parts of the wheel and can remove download costs.

1 Like

Hi everyone. My partner has a problem and cannot migrate account, we made a ticket to the support and nothing happened… How long it should takes? We are waiting almost few hours now…

So i have to redownload the game again? Come on…

If you were using the EHG launcher version, yes. If you were using the steam version, no.

seeing that i absolutely hate steam and now will be forced to use it to play this game, how can i get a refund? i only wanted the stand alone game without steam and purchased the game for that reason alone

Ask the support they’ll most likely are the ones that help you when it comes to this.

1 Like