Migration to Steam

My account is showing this message, but it doesn’t appear to be showing up in the Steam library.

Linked to [redacted]

Purchased in Steam

1 Like

Have you tried restarting Steam?

1 Like

I know it’s technically publicly available but I removed your steam ID just in case. Staff can still see the value if needed.

If you’d like support getting this handled. Please reach out directly via our support site and we can get your sorted out in a private and secure environment.

https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

I cleared my Chrome browser cache, which made no difference (Redeem still failed). Then I tried restarting Steam, which restarted and then auto-logged me in. After that Redeem finally worked!

Thanks Llama8 for the suggestion!

1 Like

Bought the game through the website. Says its connect to my steam and shows my steam account. Game does not show up on steam and says i have to buy it. Can launch standalone client now but changes tomorrow with launch. Contact Eleventh hour games, they dont reply. Contact steam and the give me a auto response after 5 hours saying i must purchase games from steam and not 3rd party. Guess supporting this game since 2019 was a waste if i cant even play it when they move it to steam.

1 Like

Yes, it does work. I’ve seen some people have this issue and it is generally resolved after a Steam restart. If you have opened a ticket through our support site, someone will get back to you to help.

Also unable to redeem the game on Steam. Wondering if anyone has found a solution outside of restarts, cache clears, etc.

1 Like

That sounds a little different that the one above you. If you aren’t getting a successful link from the website, you might want to log into steam first through your web browser in another tab first before going through the linking process.

It’s not really a redemption process, it doesn’t give you a key but links your Epoch and Steam accounts.

I opened a ticket 7 hours ago and they asked for screen shots which i provided and no reply after. I tried restarting steam and all that and signing out of all accounts, using a different web browser

1 Like

it says on my account screen its linked to my steam account number, yet its not on my steam games list and when i go to store it says i must buy it.

1 Like

Oh, sorry I thought you said they didn’t reply. It’s best to coordinate troubleshooting with support directly. I’m not really as familiar with the issues people have had with this. It’s generally a very smooth process but it can have hiccups.

there only reply was can you add screen shots, i did and then silence for 7 hours

1 Like

Thanks for responding Mike but I think I’ve tried just about everything. Hopefully support will figure it out.

1 Like

EHG team,
how do I go about installing 0.9?

a) uninstall current client, install from Steam
b) just install from Steam

Also, what about my offline Save files?

Thanks

Yes, either of those work

Offline saves are in the same location for both. I’ve seen people have issues with steam sync if they play on another computer first so you can back them up if you are concerned.

That’s awesome, best news in a while! Thank you very much!

Same issue still waiting for customer service to help.

2 Likes

Same issue as well. I’ve already contacted support two times. The first time they unlinked my account and the problem persisted. The second time I got an auto-reply. I might just have to charge back my card and buy it through steam.

1 Like

i would at this point , still not fixed and no answer. Steam says its not their issue and last epoch wont fix it if its there problem

after alot of emails and complaining, can confirm they said i have a account and sent me a steam code :slight_smile:

1 Like