Memory leaks

Game can occasionally “eat” all memory (ram + virtual), causing system instability, game crashes, bsod few times (no problems with other games, already checked memory).
Mostly happens during loading (random areas and 100% when trying to enter Corrupted Lake, few times random leak while playing).
Managed to level new char, but can’t play endgame now cause losing monolith progress when crashing :frowning:
last log file
steam version, fully redownloaded game, 1st mono after installing
system log about memory leak

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re having this issue! Could you please add any crash report folders in this location to a .zip and upload them here? C:/Users/faraddox/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes

Additionally, it would be very helpful to get your system information. Does this tend to happen when you’ve been playing for a while, or does it happen early sometimes?

Crashes.zip (166.2 KB)
DxDiag.txt (97.2 KB)
I don’t know what exactly fixed issue. I changed some graphical options (made some lower and increased memory for landscape from 1024 to 2048, that was last thing i changed).
Leaks were happening at any time. I could stay in End of time for few hours, then try to enter new area - leak. Then restart and instantly go another area - and leak again. I already thought they depend on area somehow (cause i always had this issue trying to enter Corrupted lake). Almost all happened during loading or just after loading new area.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.