Love this game, thank you!

Short wish list!

1. Toggle of individual quests on overlay. Conversely, a highlight color in world, on the quest you have selected in the quest/map menu.
  2. A toggle auto pickup of idols/mats. Is there ever a time you don’t want to pick up crafting mats?
  3. Mobs agro range. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been interacting with a quest NPC, or allocating skill points after clearing an area, just to have some mobs randomly wander in 15 seconds later that were triggered from somewhere offscreen.

Cheers, great game, really loving it. A really fun game in it’s current state, I’ve already gotten my monies worth out of it.

Regarding No.2:
Idols should not be auto pickup at all, these are items with hundreds of different combinations and roll ranges. You will reach a point where you don#t blindly pick up idols, once you understood, which are good and which are bad.

Regarding craftign materials there are countless discussions about crafting materials and the devs have a pretty hards tance on this.

The devs are currently not interested in implementing auto pick up for these.
However there are plans for some changes, that these will drop less frequently, but in bigger chunks.

And here are a couple more discussions regardign the same topic:

There are even more threads from even logner ago.
I think its fine if you really want this to give feedback, but I also think its essential to explain in detail, why you want this, in case you have a new insight into this.
Across all of these countless discussions there have been very few arguments why we should have auto pick up and most of the were not sufficient for the devs to implement it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.