Lost connection to the game server

The game keeps on throwing Lost connection issue when going anywhere in the game both Online and Offline mode. Meaning the game is fully unplayable because I cannot do anything on new and old characters

Player.log (123.0 KB)

Myself and my friends get this regularly.

Some days there’s no problem at all, others, every other zone attempt, and sometimes just in the middle of a zone connection lost to server. No internet connectivity issues, DNS cleared before launching, ect. Nothing helps.

still no update when this issue will be fix?

Having this issue today too.

Bought the game recently and i have the same problem i tried switching servers but nothing stop the issue. this is ruining my experience. I find little help on the web as well.

Bought the game today and disconnected on EU West and US East constantly. played maybe 1 hour, disconnected already 10 times.
Although I really love the game, this is actually ruining my experience and im even thinking of refunding.
Tried everything they told my online, nothing is working.
Also not an ISP issue because I actually work as a network engineer at the ISP I’m using. I really hope they find the issue and resolve it asap…

Ooh. If you’re a network engineer at an ISP, you should do some client-side troubleshooting and provide bug report to devs. I am sure theyd appreciate it as it can be challenging/impossible to get that sort of info if you cant reproduce the issue yourself

There are several people who have found usage of VPNs resolved their issues with Last Epoch (at slight cost of some latency).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.