Lost cold res shred and quiver drop rate on sleeping (while leaving game offline)

Lost cold res shred and quiver drop rate (still have it but it’s not active?) It’ll just take me another 3-5 hours to do it again… but it really sucks.

All happened when I was offline too. Idk how.

Not entirely sure what you are trying to describe…

Did the game change your two Monolith Blessing from what they were to nothing? I.e. as if you didnt run the monoliths?

Not sure I understand what you mean by you being offline too… The game is offline all the time - you just have to login to verify your account (and be online for things like chat & arena leaderboards - if you want to use those) but there is nothing in the game itself that is online - everything is currently local to your machine.

The only thing I can think that may have happened here (if you restarted the game or steam) is that the game didnt save progress OR an older savegame was restored (e.g. Steam Cloud saves)… Sometimes a save will get corrupted and prevent the game from saving ANY progress - on any character… Or steam cloud will mess up and incorrectly sync the older cloud savegame file overriding the newer local savegame… If you let Windows go into hibernation mode or sleep with the game still active with a loaded character (not just at the menu where it would have definitely saved the progress), then its entirely possible that something like this could have happened too… These situations have happened to a few players before…

Alternatively, maybe you have a messed up install and its doing something odd…

Really am guessing here as I am not exactly sure what you are describing…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.