Losing echos

Quick update as it will be the last, since yesterday i have refarmed to get to the boss in echos for hours. I have grown tired of the farming and i do no longer enjoy this game. I play games because it’s supposed to be fun and entertaining, and, this game doesn’t do that for me at all. I have tried my last early access game as i have no more reason to believe that any of the developer will come close to what blizzard north once achieved. Game uninstalled, i wish you all the best in your gaming.
Jh signing out

Sad to see you go. It’s exactly what an early access is for though. Trying to figure out stuff, and getting feedback from it.
I’d suggest you give this game another chance once it’s ready for release. I doubt they’ll let the monolith in this state, and there will be other endgame options anyway.

I really hope the devs read this post. Grinding is not fun, and not entertaining for a lot of people. For those that do enjoy it, they lose nothing if the game is tuned around casual players. Just add a checkbox for those who want a death penalty. It is so simple.

And then there is this thread…

… in which over a hundred players have commented about how much they are enjoying the game.

A lot of suggestions are currently going on now concerning the boss and/or one-shot mechanics.

So they most definitely should read this particular player’s post,. But I hoped they read ALL of the posts about feedback on the forum and weigh them accordingly because, in game design I’m fairly confident that it really isn’t “that simple” to balance and tune a game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.