Lootfilter Brakes shown items

I managed to somehow break the show items in game. |
after switching filter or turning it of it keeps bugged

the lootfilter that triggered it is in the attachment
see vid for wat happened

Lootfilter
https://pastebin.com/249BNKpm

Hey…

The lootfilter system does sometimes get its knickers in a knot…

When this happens the simplest way to “fix” it is to close the game, and remove the contents of the Filter folder under C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games. Then restarting the game and checking if everything is working again…

Sometimes importing the same filter back seems to work again, but if its not a big filter then recreating the rules is usually the safest.

I think i now wat triggers it but i have to check tonight
keep you guys posted

1 Like

Also… make sure you didnt toggle Z… that stops everything from showing irrespective of Lootfilter (X)

I just had a intense flashback of a other game with the same function on the same key, so that one is at the other side of the keyboard :wink:

I must say i switched the safe location from the game to local instead of steam cloud because of the build tool

can be that that triggered it, ill keep you guys posted

This might just be a case of clicking “Toggle tooltips from items on the ground” (default Z key) by mistake. If this happens again and you cannot get items to appear again while pressing this button let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.