Loot filters bugged, all items hidden by default

Had loot filters set up and working properly, dropped one of my BIS idols to test the recolor, when suddenly the filters bugged and hid every item by default and I was unable to pick my idol back up, or anything else for that matter. Tried disabling the filters, deleting the filters, even made new ones to try and force show all items, all to no use. Really unfortunate to lose a BIS item over a bug like this.

https://imgur.com/a/CIKrnRe

Seems to be the same issue that was posted about here, no recommended fixes are working.

Update, it seems to be an issue with my GeForce overlay. The keybind Alt-Z to toggle ground item tooltips is the same keybind to open GeForce. Still unsure how it toggled on in the first place as I’ve never used that keybind prior to today, but a simple remap in the game settings to change that command to Shift-Z solved the problem, and I now have my idol again. Hope this helps any other poor fool having the same issue I was :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.