Loot Filter Not working, can't Open Menu to log out now

[What went wrong?]: Logged in, went to monoliths, killed stuff, noticed my Loot Filters haven’t been working. So I went to choose one again, and the list of my Loot Filters wasn’t showing. Went to make a new one, opened up the Loot Filter editor, adding rules does nothing, went to try to see if my old loot filters were in the folders, they were in the files but I can’t choose them. I decided just to play without a loot filter for now until its resolved but now i cant close the Loot Filter Editor and pressing ESC doesn’t work and Mini Menu by the Mana Orb where it says “SHOP” is unresponsive when i click on MAIN MENU & SETTINGS. Can’t Logout now without using ALT F4

Player.log (568.0 KB)

1 Like

Have the same issue, seems like if I open filter and try to add new something “crash” all the menu all on the left. Can’t open settings, escape didnt work, but if I open skill or passives skill or menu that opens on the right side everything is okey. Evrything was fine yesterday, filter works propley i think but cant do anythink to change it or load another or creat new.
Player.log (240.1 KB)
Player-prev.log (65.9 KB)

Hello, i have the same issues after 1.0 the second patch (hotfix) on the start on 1.0 it was fine… Even when you remove all of them and make a new one (or try to make an new one) its already broken. the UI is also broken when you try to close it and you need to force to stop Last Epoch

I have the same problem. I was adding rules to my filter and suddenly all my rules became changed to the same name (rules positioned higher in the list override…). More so,
whatever button I click within the filter window just adds another rule. Even If I want to close the window and push “x” button, it just creates another rule. I can only close the game using Alt+F4.

Player.log (168.8 KB)
Player-prev.log (123.3 KB)

Got the working fix
Go to - C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games
Rename Last Epoch to _Last Epoch and save it.

Startup the game and the filter are working again.
Removing the filters only doesn’t work, but you need to set your graphics setting again but that it.

Remember that AppData is a hidden folder.

I had a similar issue : loot filters all disappeared, and the menu bugged out I couldn’t close it anymore, had to alt+f4.
I checked the loot filters’ folder and found one filter file (my current filter) was empty :frowning:
I removed the empty file and the other filters re-appeared.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.