My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Looking for Last Steps of the Living

So I see that they only drop from Frost Lich Formosus. Does that mean I just have to keep doing level 75 over and over until they possibly drop from the boss or is there another way? Thank you in advance!

Yes, that’s the only place that those boots will drop. It either has a 15% chance to drop or an 85% chance to drop.

1 Like

I was afraid of that. Just under a 15% drop chance. On my 5th run this morning… :smiley:

1 Like

Dont know if the fixed it but in the past this worked:

Kill the boss
Check loot
If you did not get the boots just leave the mono now
You “failed” it and just loose some echos

Happy farming

1 Like

That “not an intended functionality” (aka, an exploit).

Ok so I’m super frustrated. I have spent 3 days doing the same set of echos over and over. The amulet always drops. I’ve done this boss no less than 20 times. This is seriously ridiculous. For my lich to be able to go anywhere in arena I feel like I need this for ward. Same thing for my low life BM.

Do those fucking boots ever drop there? Also killed the boss about 15 times and no boots

15% chance to drop.

Yes, they do drop. I think I got them the first time I killed this boss. Or the second time, maybe. No more: I did this timeline only twice. So yes, these boots still drop.

The first pair I got took me more than 20 runs. I have gotten a few more since then with a better drop rate. It’s all RNG… happy hunting