Login Queue Issue

Friend and I still stuck at 0, have restarted the game a few times and the queues go up and then back down to 0.

1 Like

Gotcha, thank you. I dont have discord, maybe I should dl.

1 Like

I have try with VPN to connect to japan connect the game and after disconnect vpn and try again and i’m logging now

1 Like

Had the same issue, ended up just exiting the game for now since sitting at the login queue makes my GPU fan spin at max for some reason. Really intense portal animation I guess?

The max background FPS option doesn’t work at all currently it seems so even being alt tabbed/having the game minimized doesn’t stop it from maxing the GPU.

2 Likes

Not working at all. The keeps resetting to 200 after reaching 0. I feel like they don’t learn from testing at all…

1 Like

You obviously never experienced a PoE league launch if you think this is bad! It will get sorted.

2 Likes

I have the same issue with the GPU. Login screen makes my 3090 fans go turbo.

1 Like

I’ve been at 0 for half an hour, it doesn’t go up or anything. Should we just stay in queue?

2 Likes

tried vpn from japan and the US, still stuck at 0

wait just got jumped up to 945, thats new

1 Like

Just tried the same, using both Japan and Aus…made no difference.

1 Like

que jumps from 0 to 4 back to down 0 up to 45 down to 0 up to 53 back to 0 and now back up again to 57.

1 Like

Did you have disconnect the VPN and try again normally ?

1 Like

now at 721 and waiting

1 Like

no i went back to Japan, and it went from 0 up to 945 and its ticking down now.

going to wait to see what happens at 0 before i try turning it off

1 Like

Me i connect to japan load the game still at o on queue, quit game, disconnect vpn and after, no queue and direct conencted to tha game

1 Like

got LE-51 error lol rip

1 Like

Their test had 2,400 players. They peaked at over 31,000 players just tonight, and it’s going to get worse this weekend. The problem isn’t the multiplayer weekend, it’s that demand during multiplayer launch is > 10x what they were expecting. From a server standpoint, it’s very hard to just 10x your infrastructure on the backend. They have a lot of quick fixes they’ve tried, but it’s going to be a while before they can get it working smoothly. There’s no magical “implement distributed global queueing” button.

A lot of things break at scale that never come up in development, even in the pre 0.9 multiplayer test.

1 Like

Same issue here (AU) - queue position around #150, goes down then randomly goes up. Getting nowhere.

1 Like

ATTN: Friend just reinstalled Last Epoch and was able to log in and enter game with his character with no queue. This is a potential fix? I know this issue is affecting a lot of people.

1 Like

been trying for an hour + on 2 pcs with no luck finally just got LE-51 an unknown error has occured

1 Like