Login Queue Issue

My friend is trying to login to the game for the first time. The First time he was in queue position #0. I was advised in-game to tell him to restart the game and try again, his queue is #1641, and not moving. Is there something that can be done?

3 Likes

Restart Steam completely, shut down the game, then re-load.

1 Like

I was 24th in queue and now 40th. Haven’t reloaded or anything like that. WTF?

1 Like

Tried this and it didn’t work.
Something definitely seems broken.

2 Likes

was at 1 just before and now at 40 again. Not sure what is going on but something is wrong

2 Likes

Can’t login. Queue not working tried restarting and closing.

1 Like

now at 29. Very frustrating as I deleted my offline characters deciding to make a fresh start. Ugh

1 Like

I went from 167 to 28, then got down to 0, now I’m up to 867 lol

1 Like

ya just sitting at 0

tried restarting steam, verifying game files, and back sitting at 0

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

I am now sitting at 0. I got in on my other computer and started a primialist before coming back on this computer

1 Like

Seems everyone is hanging out at #0, something is completely whack

1 Like

I’ve gotten down to 0 multiple times. Every time it kicks me back up to a number above 0 again after a few minutes sitting at 0. I’ve been bounced back to 600 a few times.

1 Like

Tried this. On login I was #55 in the queue, then #39 after half a minute, then another half minute later I was stuck waiting at #0 again. I’ve been at #0 for 5 minutes now so there’s probably something broken as Old_Greg said.

Edit: Mox has posted on Discord that they are aware of the #0 Queue issue

1 Like

been stuck on #0 now for like 15-20 minutes

2 Likes

Just to update. They are aware per the discord and working to solve the issue.

4 Likes

Great to know.

2 Likes

Just to give this post a little more notoriety, I do have a friend who has been fluctuating between around #150 in queue all the way to #4.7k in queue since about 1 PM EST today. Hope this issue gets resolved soon. Would love to play with my bud. (I have been able to play since about 1 PM)

1 Like

Same issue here, when I am at position 0, I sit there at the screen endlessly. Last night I was able to get in and make a character. Expected, but fuckin frustrasting never the less. Can somebody tag me if a solution is found? Thanks!

1 Like

On Discord, the devs said they are aware of the issue and are currently working on it.

2 Likes