Login Queue Issue

Also stuck in Que

1 Like

Bump. #0 in que for an hour now.

3 Likes

This is just like my ex, won’t let me in!!

3 Likes

gaveup after 1.5hours in the queue… played offline for 20min. got to level 6. tried online again. didnt work. my offline character was gone as well… didnt save. great game… it was fun for the 20 minutes but im not playing again until you guys fix this

2 Likes

3 hours in queue, 700-500-200-500-700 and still counting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, My que has been going from 0 to 200 over and over for a few hours now. Any one have word if the Devs have a fix up the pipe?

1 Like

So i was in q for multiple hours and no advance, i did what everyone else has suggested, restart, reinstall, us a vpn ECT. Nothing worked. HOWEVER, I made another steam account, enabled family sharing on my main steam account and launched the game on the NEW account and I got right in every single time. Seems my main account is forever trapped in a Q that doesnt exist. Hope this helps some of you guys get in.

1 Like

unacceptable fix… they need to fix their servers

2 Likes

Last tweet I see was 3h ago, last discord message in News section was 2 hours ago.

Just within the past 10 minutes he has posted other messages on Discord in other sections saying they’re deploying a fix to disable queues altogether. :man_shrugging:

sounds like we’re going to be deploying a client update that disables queues all together

there will be a small update and we believe we have enough server capacity to just handle the load

edit just now added:

building it now. Build + deploy I’d suspect is 15m - 1 hour if theres any issues we run into

1 Like

Thank you for the update! :grinning:

ive gone down to zero and then back up to hundreds, then back to zero multiple times

1 Like

Judd (Mox) Сегодня, в 14:28

client build is under way that removes queues entirely

SOON™

2 Likes

I hope developers compensate us somehow! Maybe they will give us the travelers backpack for how much they messed up the launch…

1 Like

Judd (Mox) Сегодня, в 14:50

You will need to restart Steam to see the update

Judd (Mox) Сегодня, в 14:51

Queue has been removed and requires a client update. Please EXIT and restart Steam and download the update

LETS GO BROTHERS!

1 Like

THANK YOU! it works it works it does and my offline character that disappeared is now an online character woohoo

1 Like

Yay finally. Update has fixed it. Play time

Hi everyone! We’ve released a client update, 0.9b, which bypasses the queues for now.

Exit the game, and restart Steam if you don’t see the client download right away. After updating, hop in game! Thanks for your patience.

Yesterday I got the Le-51 error instantly…today it Acts like it’s going to log me in and then the Le-51 error comes up and I’m also in “Que”…the leave que button is unclickable but is present.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.