LeapQuake Build 7.10c

Leap from afar OR get in there face with earthquake. Your Choice!

Thanks @vFlagR for the awesome writeups

Updates

• Initially posted 23/10/20. Build is currently viable for 0.7.10(a/b/c)

Passives

Primalist
Beastmaster
Shaman

Skills

Earthquake
Fury Leap
Ice Thorns
Summon Frenzy Totem
Tempest Strike

Idols

Stack as much health as possible, 8 of the below idol is ideal. More health gives more ward.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Gearplanner Link

Video

3 Likes

Hey Boardman21
Any chance for a lootfilter setup

I’m officially changing my view on lootfilters. Horrible addition to the game lol its all anyone wants anymore. Guess this weekemd ill finally have to make some

Another sweet looking build, write up incoming :slight_smile:

Add me on discord I can start sending the screenshots and make things easier and give you a head start on them :slight_smile: if you want

Will send you a friend req and the write up for this post in a couple mins :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is this sorcery?!?!?!?!?! A Boardman build guide with a write up already done?!?!?!?

Oh, it was @vFlagR. Normal reality has been restored… :wink:

5 Likes

Damnit i was thinking about a shaman build with leap on core skill… And you’ve done it xD

I wanna try a bunny jumping shaman with CDR focusing on ligthning dmg if we can reduce this 7 sec cd to something bearable to have a proper bunny build + the reset proc every 3 or 5 sec (depending on the node) it can be something but now i lack things to make it and i would apreciated if the game have idols that can combo with my idea… Maybe on the release shaman can be on rabbit stance xD

So this one has come just in time for those who wanna play mario

Cool build! :heart:

@HOH
Yes, I really want some Idols for Leap, too! :handshake:

1 Like

lol :wink:

1 Like

Great video, as always.
Heavy made generic filters for each class, you can start by using one of those (I use it, and helps a lot) and adapt to this character.

1 Like

That’s a beasty build. I would leap on it. Kind of makes me quake seeing how you capitalize on passives and right combination of everything! Definetly a very worthy and earthy build.

Makes me feel like an uninspired unworthy artist looking at your builds xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.