LE noob mechanics thread

Yeah, I’m not sure how that stat (increased leech rate) works with Void Maw (increased leech). I assume they’re effectively multiplicative. That said, I’m not sure I’d want to swap 2 prefixes on the chest for the leech rate (& 100% crit avoidance which is relatively easy for a Sentinel to get with a Solarum Plate & Winged Helm giving up to 70% from their implicits).

2 Likes

Good point, and leech is bound to have pretty steep diminishing returns past a certain point. Not numerically per se, but in terms of how useful it is. This toon’s only deaths so far seem to be from stun locks and one-shots in the arena so, as much fun as it is to fantasize about massive leech, there’s no way it can replace the defensive stats of a solid Solarum plate.

Now I just need to find one without intelligence or dodge rating… XD

1 Like

I’m only in my 60’s with my Void Knight and I already feel like I have all the leech I need. When I have warpath going I feel almost invulnerable. However, as soon as I get stunned, run out of mana or stop for any reason I feel like a squish and can die pretty quick. More leech won’t fix that so seems like other damage mitigation will be required for those times that leech breaks down.

1 Like

One thing for sure, no matter how strong the leech life, it does not heal a dead man

1 Like

Not for 0.8.2

1 Like

Sad Llama. :frowning: Ah neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds the numbers!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.