LE-65 Fail to connect to game server

My normal IPS is blocking port or access to the game server. I’ve test this by using a different IPS the game play online correctly.

In order to correct this problem, I need some information to be able to have my ISP make changes to allow the game to play. There are other users having the same problem, since using this same IPS i’ve seen from other posting.

I would normal will be using Region US East servers.
The IP ranges that used for this severs and any validate servers, while I can figure them out for myself, it easy if post the information for us to make sure full range for making the correction for this IPS.

Also need to know the ports which are being used for the game, to make sure these ports are not blocked by the IPS company.

With this information my IPS will be able to open the ports needed if blocked or to able to check if any incompatibilities pack information, which also a possible their network may believe the packet is junk or missing information do incorrect coding, which if that case, ill email the results.

Thank for time.

If you’re experiencing a crashing issue, please provide the information in this support article after repairing the game.

If you need assistance with an account-related problem (or don’t want to post files here), use our support site to contact us directly.