LE-65 Cannot connect to game server

This is the only game I play that I am encountering this issue. I cannot connect to game server about 95% of the time, in the rare instance where I am able to load a charcter in-game the most play time I’ve gotten was about 5 minutes before being disconnected again. Just got off the phone with my ISP tech support, they have made some tweaks on their end which did improve my network’s overall performance but has not solved my inability to connect to Last Epoch servers. I would appreciate any input that might help me alleviate this issue as I got this game to play with a friend, so doing offline only defeats the purpose.

I’ve been unable to really play online for weeks and it’s all on their side. Will they fix it? I don’t know, doesn’t seem like they care with 0 responses to anyone’s post.

1 Like

I was ok before the patch but now cant get past character select. Makes me want to uninstall.

1 Like

Getting the same issue le65 weeks after launch and cant play the game. sad to say but i feel like mixed reviews is deserved, game seems good but not being able to play 2 weeks after launch is pretty bad.
have tried all the random suggestions too: uninstall/reinstall, verify games files, switch server in online mode, doesn’t change anything.

2 Likes

I just bought the game now, i keep getting the same error when trying to start the game after choosing my char.
Any help with that?? I literally just bought a game that won’t get me past char selection, lol

2 Likes

Same issue here. I can’t play the game anymore unless I use a vpn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.