LE-52 Error since I bought the game. Haven't been able to play

I’ve checked everywhere & it appears I’m not the only one with this issue but there seems to be no fix or even a reply acknowledging the issue. I bought it on Steam, verified the files, turned my firewall off, reset my PC, checked my internet connection, checked for server outages. I’m not seeing the issue on my end.

2 Likes

I have same problem and many people too

Also have this problem. It’s pretty wild to imagine this could even be an issue

1 Like

Same here!

Having this issue as well. Tried everything that the tech support posted and still not connecting.

Same… I’ve tried everything listed here above and more. More info: My friend has the same ISP as me, lives 10-15ish minutes from me, he logs in just fine. I’ve also tried my mobile hotspot, which failed as well. I just bought the ultimate edition hours ago and have yet to play the game.

1 Like

Same issue here. I tried restarting game, restarting steam, restarting pc, restarting router, vpn connection. Nothing worked so far. Still having the same issue (LE-52).

My two friends and I bought the game today and we are experiencing the same bug.

just bought the game having the exact same issue.

Same, I just bought it and can’t play! I will wait a little bit before asking for a refund, but please fix this fast. I have tried restarting Steam, restarting computer, validating game files, reinstalling, all common troubleshooting typical things.

I just gifted the ultimate bundle of this to a friend and they are having the same issue

I just got my new MSI laptop w/I9 , 32 Gr, and 4060 video card an still having the same issue.

Same here… just brought the game today and getting the LE-52 Error each time.

It would appear that the main thing the LE-52 error has in common is new players. Is anyone having this error that is not new? (Just thinking outload)

I am having the same issue…

i am also having the same issue just bought the game and cant connect to the online server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.