Launch issues

I just bought the game a few days ago but every time I try and launch the game it just sits on the load screen and says not responding and I have to force close it. I ran the file verification through Steam and everything checks out. Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Sorry about this! Could you please attach your log file and system information so we can look into this?

Was this a problem on Beta 0.8d or did this start happening in Beta 0.8.1?

Same issue here. I was able to play a few weeks ago, but now it crashes on startup. I am unable to play at all.

DxDiag.txt (132.3 KB) Player.log (25.5 KB)

Sorry about that! The log file indicates that an additional crash report was made-- could you please add the contents of this location to a .zip file and upload it here? C:/Users/Wayne/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes

What screen does the game get to before it crashes? Does it crash on the game logo or do you get to the login screen, etc.

Crashes on game logo screen.

Crash_2021-02-21_215139207.zip (41.5 KB)

Have you tried to repair the game’s files? I would also recommend restarting your computer afterwards-- I know it sounds basic but it can help.

I am an early kickstart supporter and purchased outside of Steam. I have tried to link it to Steam but it fails. Is there a way to repair outside of Steam? Thx

After several attempts I was able to link my game to Steam, however, Steam still wanted to create its own installation. So I deleted my first install, re-installed via Steam, and nothing has changed. The game starts, goes to loading screen with logos, and then crashes with no error message.

UPDATE: After re-installing via Steam and restarting my pc, I was finally able to launch the game. The game did crash again once I was playing, and it did not give an error message. Player.log (41.6 KB) Player-prev.log (18.8 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.