The site currently works in all modern browsers, Chrome, FF, Opera, Edge. Old versions of IE are not supported for obvious reasons.
Essentially it’s an automatically updated collection of build guides for Last Epoch. Currently this tool pulls build guides from forums and youtube. The condition for a build guide to appear in the list is pretty simple - the source (be it the first post of a forum thread or the description of a youtube video) has to have a link to a build planner. Please note that presently non english build guides from youtube are excluded.
Every build has a link to the guide (on forum or on youtube) and a link to the build planner. Btw, If you open build in the build planner, you’ll be able to generate a loot filter for the build if needed (just click on the filter-looking icon on the left bar there).
You can filter builds by any combinations of the following: game version, class / mastery, used skills, used unique items and build author. E.g. you can find Primalist Builds using Tempest Strike skill or Builds using Smite skill, not using any unique item.
- By default (without any filter applied) the site displays the list of recently created builds for the latest game version.
- Builds are in reverse chronological order, so the newest ones are at the top of the list.
- Skills and uniques for builds are pulled directly from build planner, any info in source description is not used.
- If a build guide has a video, a small youtube icon is shown at the bottom right corner; clicking on it will open youtube video in new tab.
- An icon in front of build name denotes build source (youtube / forum).
- You can click on various elements in build’s card to apply quick filter, e.g. if a build uses “Lightning Blast” skill, then clicking on this skill tag in build card will show all builds that have that skill.
Build Crawler Notes
- If there are multiple build planner links in build guide, then crawler chooses build link according to the following: latest game version, then max level, and if all of the above is equals then the first mentioned in build guide.
- If you posted youtube guide and it doesn’t show up in build list, please make sure that it’s properly tagged and there’s a mention that it’s a build guide in video title / description.
This site is updated automatically every hour.
Pulling data from the forum every hour can’t put any strain on it, cause it’s nothing more that a regular user coming to the forum every hour, opening the list of latest posts and opening a couple of them.
The algorithm for puling data from youtube is still in testing and not disclosed currently.
Feel free to post any questions, suggestions and bug reports.