Last Epoch: The Imperial Uprising Event Patch Notes

Didn’t see any mention of it, or I’m blind, did they address the fact that when in Multiplayer, you can find yourself where one of you (or more) in the group do not get teleported down to phase 2 during the fight? You’d generally have to TP to the player who’s down on the arena

What is this about? First time I’m hearing it. What’s your complaint?

Great changes :slight_smile: And thanks for the clarification on the memory leaks!

No it won’t. Stop it.

Why are you here then?

2 Likes

Cycle 1.2 will be releasing in Q1 2025. It was announced here.

1 Like

I have not read the whole patch and I have only one question. Did they fix the gold dup?

I no longer understand what time the start is in the end and on which day?

EHG has previously stated that every known gold dupe has been patched. Hopefully no new or undiscovered gold dupes still exist. We’ll soon find out though.

1 Like

Reset all button??? am i dreaming?

8 Likes

Very excited about this! Let’s go Last Epoch bros!

30% smaller dungeons and 30% less obstacles sounds nice

Warpath might be worth checking out

Exactly my reaction… So good!

This Cycle reset and Imperial Uprising event begins on Sept. 19th at 11:00am CT.

The Imperial Uprising ends on Oct. 20th. This would be everything in the Event section of these patch notes.

The Cycle reset continues until Q1 2025 when patch 1.2 releases, which is the next major patch. As far as we know right now, Cycle 1.2 will be some combination of 1.2 stuff + 1.3 stuff + other stuff, as detailed in the Roadmap. Judd Cobler, EHG CEO and LE Game Director, has also stated in the 1.2 Announcement that it will contain expanded end-game content, better onboarding for new players, dungeon improvements, continued performance optimizations, and, of course, more balance and variety.

"It would also be great if you didn’t have to go back into your tree to allocate skill points after respeccing, and then go back to the skill respec tree again

It will just be one chapter so we will still miss 2 so no. Campgain is not going to be completed :smiley:

Besided this patch was exactly what was annouced. I will play for a bit and come back in new year. You have other seasonal games to play in the meantime.

Not really, have in mind that the PoE 2 Early Access comes out in November and PoE 1 next league is probably gonna be around that time.
Also a lot of people have skipped this cycle (me included) because PoE 3.25 came out very close to it.
So this refresh is kinda nice now that 3.25 is at its end and more people is gonna put an eye on LE.

Quick, pinch your arm!

Nope not dreaming!

6 Likes

The things you mentioned are probably some of the reasons they decided to go thru with a mid cycle reset now, since its literally the only time to do a reset before Q1 2025 with so much stuff releasing…

Thanks EHG team :slight_smile: looking forward to returning to Eterra after a break and try out the new goodies such as the Stash priffinities :slight_smile: and the loot gozards :slight_smile: