Last Epoch: The Imperial Uprising Event Patch Notes

Just like experimental items are hard to obtain for CoF, so are nemesis base types, not only is the pool of nemesis weapon types large, its not even guaranteed one shows up and then it still needs to roll the right affixes. They are way to rare for a CoF player to realistically get one, especially if said weapon is then also a weapon that takes from both melee and caster affix pool.

Also, keep in mind, that unlike normal items, CoF can not use prophecies to get these base types.

I run LE fine at stable 60fps, with a 1050ti that’s 8 years old.
I suppose there’s something more to it, cause I seen lots of people complaining about performance when they have high-end computers.
Maybe it runs better in older GPUs? :sweat_smile:

When I read we were getting a dungeon rework I was kind of imagining something more than just making them smaller. I guess this is an ok bandaid fix to make you have to spend less time doing the bad, outdated content, but I’d prefer it if we got something new or even just cut out the dungeons until something better could replace them. (Obviously would need some temp way to do legendary crafting.)

I thought it was weird that the line about it in the initial post was kind of vague, but I kind of just assumed you were saving it for it’s own post or something to show off some cool changes.

1 Like

There are more dungeon changes planned in the 1.2 patch update, as noted by Mike Weicker, a senior dev at EHG, on the LE Discord:

Also, Judd Cobler, EHG CEO and LE Game Director, notes that dungeon changes are coming to patch 1.2 in the announcement post:

They have announced in a previous post 1.2 for Q1 2025

Wait, fresh cycle and fresh economy without any changes/buffs to skills?
Whats the point of that? Will be same in 3 weeks like it is now?

2 Likes

1080 Representing, game runs great for me!

1 Like

Sadly the game does not run “fine”.
It has massive issues with fps drops and screen freezing (2sec freezes when clicking beacons comes to mind) even on newer hardware. The 1.1 patch made it even worse for me.
I’m running it on an Intel Core i9 with a 4070 Super and get fps drops into the 20s regularly in certain monolith echos and I’m not the only one.

Actually I think the game runs better on my old PC.

Doesn’t keep me from playing the game, cause I love it but it’s frustrating and far from “performing fine”. It’s very poorly optimized.

I’m definitely looking forward for more content and further game optimization in the future.

Where is new things?
Its hard to believe new “cycle”/“run”/“season” without nothing new!
It’s a ridiculous and shame!
You disrespect the players.

1 Like

Also strange for me.
At least buff like 80% of all skills to make them somehow viable. Cant be that hard to make a 100% increased dmg skill node (from a skill which is shitty and nobody uses) to a 100% more dmg node…

1 Like

If it runs better on lower end hardware, then that’s more a driver thing and less an optimization thing.

they already said viable to them was clearing 300 corruption … and basically everything is there already since 1.1 started

thats a strange goal/strategy. Why should someone play a build which clears 300 in 5 mins with no room for going for more corr. than choosing a build which does corr 1000 in 2 mins easily

Maybe I misunderstood or maybe it was miscommunicated, but it was my impression there’d be balance patch notes today.

All in all:

Bazaar changes:
Ok, affix searching has been implemented.

That’s all?

What about the missing affixes in the search function? Are they added? Otherwise it’s a bit better usable but still not baseline functional.
Will we see a price-check function?
What about the one-click gold redeem? Or has at least the UI been adjusted to always show unclaimed ones as the first ones listed.
What about defaulting to ‘gold low to high’ instead of newest nobody cares about?

It’s been 5 months since MG was implemented and you postponed the ‘grand’ UI adjustments past 1.1 since it wasn’t been able to be done… and that’s all which was done? Come on EHG, don’t drop the ball so hard, you can do better then that.

Dungeon changes:
Ok, makes it easier.

Once again… that’s all?
I hope that’s massively addressed in 1.2 or at least soon instead.

Overall… the event itself seems nice, but that’s definitely not the expected amount of bugfixes or UI fixes/changes.
Kinda disappointed I gotta say.

1 Like

It was noted in the original event announcement that it likely wouldn’t include balance changes.

Also, EHG_Justin provided details about why they didn’t include balance changes in this update within a Reddit post:

Judd Cobler, EHG CEO and LE Game Director, also included this within another Reddit post wanting balance changes in this update:

1 Like

Question.

Are you running in Online or True Offline?

this too the performance is astrocious even after just playing for 2-3 hours my fps gets cut in half and i need to restart my pc to fix the issue not even restarting game alone fix it

nah people with your mindset are the reason why comapanies like blizzard shine and still make milions of profit even tho they bring out no new content for years you can try tell me again this when they release 1.2 cycle and they will get peak 10k players from 200k becuz everyone will have forgotten about this game already cuz the devs delay their updates and your entire post is just an opinion aswell

Viable =/= Meta

If it can clear 300 corruption in 5 minutes, it’s a viable build.

If it can clear 1000 corruption in 2 minutes, it’s a meta build.

1 Like