Last Epoch Patch Notes 1.1.5

Changes

• If a player is currently in a Dungeon run and receives a party invite, the invite will be blocked to avoid disrupting the run.
    • The Inviting player will receive a message “your invite was declined”
  • Fixed an instance that allowed parties to rejoin ongoing boss fights when one of them didn’t respawn.
  • Timeline Search now persists between echoes.
  • Now controller focuses always on the top level modal during dialogues.
  • Added localization to “Dodge while evading and increased dodge rating shard” affix.
  • You can now press CTRL+F when using mouse and keyboard to automatically select the active input field in your currently opened panel such as Stash or Skill Trees.

UI Changes

• Improved the positioning and layout of tooltips.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed several controller navigation problems on the dungeon doors panel.
  • Fixes cases where Stash Tabs existed, but were not visible due to being in an invalid category.
    • If anyone is still experiencing this after this update, please submit an in-game bug report.
  • Fixed missing texture and checkpoint in The Courtyard in the Ruined Era.
  • Fixed capitalized for some affix names in localization table.
  • Fixed a bug preventing Necrotic shroud and divine shroud glow material effect.
  • Fixed a bug which caused summoned bosses (Majasa Phase 2) to not show the correct Boss Health Bar in online play.
  • Fixed issue where the help (?) button on the Nemesis UI only searches “Nemesis” in the Game Guide, but doesn’t actually open the Nemesis guide entry.
  • Fixed a bug where unique idol prophecies could drop non-unique idols.
  • Fixed issue with showing tooltips when changing skills in hotbar using controller
  • Fixed a bug causing reflect damage to not trigger boss ward.
  • Fixed a bug where Monument of Protection’s added melee damage for Shield Rush was instead applying to Shield Bash.
  • Fixed a bug where some minions, particularly totems, could sometimes get into situations where they would not attack despite having enemies within range.
  • Added Gamepad Support for Vault of Uncertain Fate UI Panel.
  • Fixed an issue where Dungeon runs would sometimes not get cleaned up properly in party play, This could result in bugs like being unable to start a new dungeon run or being unable to portal to your party members.
  • Fixed invisible Forgotten Knight in the Shattered Road.
10 Likes

oh nice! thanks

1 Like

Poor choice of words. Change to “player is busy” or something like that. Player didn’t decline invitation, game engine did for them, so don’t lie about it in your communication.
I haven’t been in party in LE yet, but such things require clarification.

17 Likes

The new tooltip system is really hard to deal with. While trying to fight, all of a sudden the middle of the screen is blocked. Please let us lock the tooltip back to the corner.

Also, where is the scaling setting located? I can’t find it at all.

3 Likes

Information disappeared when hovering over blessing icons.

2 Likes

Thank you! this was so debilitating for Storm Totem.

Currently experiencing a bug with Keeper Balthas offline. I can’t initiate the dialogue that transitions into the ruined era. Epic lol.

2 Likes

“the player you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep.”

2 Likes

The descriptions of the blessings disappear from my screen.
There are also no ranges and what the blessings do.

4 Likes

THX if really fix it.

do you test the patches before u launch them? cause the tooltips are all over the place after this patch, I cant find any tooltip scaling option in settings, the tooltips jump around on the screen and the blessing tooltips does not even show up on the screen. And the game still runs like poopoo

5 Likes

Wait what? The build already does no damage with a whole extra +(52-85) added melee damage? Is it going to heal the enemy now?

Maybe it’s intended?
" You can adjust Tooltip scaling BUT you don’t see blessings tooltip" as if it follows EHG’s stand how it’s fun to have meaningful choices

And then never beep.

1 Like

Finally easy to avoid arena echoes LOGIN

No option in settings for tooltip scaling, I think ya’ll missed something there.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to say the text search doesn’t persist between echoes, only the filter, so typing “arena” still lasts one echo only.

2 Likes

that’s… quite the bug. Gotta reevaluate the skill – along with the entire Forge Guard Rework. If THAT skill, with so much extra support from the 1.1 patch, is suddenly performing poorly after this bugfix, then Forge Guard is really, really hurting.

The top 3 FG Builds of patch 1.1 are literally all bugs. Smelters Wrath (bug is the uncapped “more dmg per ignite on enemy”), Forged Weapons (new unique ring applies all gear, not just gloves), and now Shield Bash (had an extra 85 flat damage by accident).

1 Like

I don t know what you have changed, but item tooltips are still cutted, and I cannot see blessing tooltips anymore.

This does not seem to be working. Whenever I press CTRL+F, all I get is the Forge UI popping.

1 Like