You consider 20 million cheap? ![]()
I have a total of 365.7h of playtime atm, one char before 1.0, one 1.0 cycle CoF char, and now another legacy CoF char to farm there so my progress isn’t partially erased again.
Bought a bunch of new tabs in legacy already with that new char and I now have 61 legacy tabs, total cost 6 727 500 according to
Wish I could see the playtime of my 1.0 cycle char, but I spent weeks on her and got a total of 64 stash tabs there, total cost 7 522 500
So I lost more than 50% of my lifetime gold farming to his. This is a significant loss.
I have spent a total of 14 250 000 gold in stash tabs and nothing in that one Dungeon gambling. Again, my total playtime is about 365h and I am still far away from the 20 million you consider cheap gold earned altogether.
How do you people print money outside of MG like that, that these gigantic sums are negligible to you.
I’m aware of the 200 limit but getting there takes forever and losing a ton of that grind is just horrible.
I’m happy for you that it’s not a problem for you personally but I hope you can see how it’s a big problem and discouragement for players like me and the others who posted their feedback about this, when a fix would be so easy by just giving back the gold invested in cycle stash tabs.
This is still the most upvoted feedback thread after 1.0 ended, only second to the bigger issue to have boss prophecies only drop after the Harbinger kill