Last Epoch Patch 1.0.5 Notes

Experiencing serious lags when attacking in succession. FPS drops from 90 to 20 every time I attack 2 to 5 times in a row. I was playing detonating arrows Marksman. I had been playing the same Marksman for 2 weeks prior to yesterday’s update and it was smooth. Please look into it.

TBF I didn’t test it I’m just listening to McBoomers video. It is however the only build I’ve played that has tanked FPS, leading me to believe something funky is going on with it along with it’s obvious power.

I have the same issue. Whenever I deal attacks, fps drops from 90 to 20 quickly. If i keep attacking, fps stays in the 20

Why dont fix explosive trap build’s bug? Copper Dust arrow or dual jelkhor gives huge dmg boost compare to single jelkhor or without copper dust arrow node. It’s OP bug. At least, Can you guys confirm that this is bug or not?

lol bro - still over 100 FPS. This is not even noticeable without that counter on top…

Newegg.com has all you need. Good luck random.

Performance is unbelievably bad now. Holding frostclaw with nova nodes brings FPS down to single digits on a 3090… fixing the performance issues has to be #1 priority no matter what it takes.

Is there any information on the maps resetting when you leave them?

maps always reset when u leave

Ok, after this patch, i can finally do more than 1 mono without having to restart the game. Before, after the first mono, my fps would drop to 1 or 2. Needless to say, this is a vast improvement.

Thank you, EHG.

Same I mean I am on cheap laptop but it runs way better than a week ago.

que jogo bugado, cada dia que passa um bug diferente

Not sure what GPU you are using but my 3050 does not have that issue.

No you didn’t. Temporal Sanctum is still god awful, stuck in place every time I hit D when spinning.

Edit: And they posted that on a Saturday evening. Just saying.

They’re not supposed to.

it’s by design so yes its supposed to.

They’ve literally said multiple times that the maps should not reset immediately upon leaving the map and they want to store the data for at least three maps. Just that it’s not a priority. They’ve also confirmed that the fog of war reappearing IS a bug and not intended.

I’m asking if they’ve got any updates on the plans for fixing the fog of war reappearing and maps resetting immediately

I see feels like it’s been like that since forever, my bad!

It’s not by design, it was a technical limitation that was supposed to be changed for mp but that didn’t happen for reasons.

It has.