Last Epoch Patch 1.0.3 Patch Notes

The price for STASHES is bugged!!

Reduced the frequency of the Falcon’s CAWWWWs (attack vocal sounds)

sad falcon noises

3 Likes

Hi, I know nothing about how these works to be honest, but I am just curious how do we even have this much bot gold sellers. Doesn’t one need to own a copy of the game, make a character and then probably automate that same character to do the chat spam. Won’t banning the account the most effective?

And I don’t see the benefit of buying the game on a different steam account, pray to not get banned and repeat the process. Again, this might not be how it works, so I don’t know.

1 Like

they literally write the following in the last sentence in this post:
“We will be releasing a bugfix for Infernal Shade in a hotfix later this week”

Lags and staters, fps drop when hovering over items. I have the same problems, if I knew that such lags will be, I would have requested a refund. But they manifested themselves after the middle of the acts when I played more than 2 hours in the game.

i5 9400f + RTX2070S + 32GB RAM.

3 Likes

I don’t have information on hand about this particular bug, however some potential reasons a bug may not be fixed in a particular patch:

• We cannot reproduce the bug internally meaning it has a much longer investigation time
  • The fix is very complicated, requiring a larger amount of dev time
  • The bug’s overall impact (severity and/or number of affected users) is less than others with the same demands for resources
  • The fix may be reliant on another system or fix being completed
  • The fix touches either a large number of systems, or critical systems requiring more QA
  • There’s only so many hours between the QA, production, and release management teams to process bugs

Just because it’s not fixed doesn’t mean it’s ignored, we’re aware of it and on it!

21 Likes

Спасибо вы Лучшие !)

Kind of a bummer, no compensation for people who already owned a large number of stash tabs. :frowning: Thanks for updates, though!

2 Likes

I played a lot of multiplayer, working fine.

3 Likes

It really seems like a joke when in the previous patch you broke the filter for searching unique items, and it’s still broken, and there’s still no affix shred armour on hit as there wasn’t from the beginning of the cycle. I’ve written about it five times everywhere: on Discord, in bug reports, on the forum, on Reddit, and by the way, I haven’t received any feedback at all

3 Likes

What does it mean that you do not have information on this error? I personally sent the report, video and file in logs! There are also many posts on this topic on the forum. I didn’t have such problems before patch 1.0.2
Hot topic FPS incredibly unstable after 1.0 patch - #155 by Seraa

Sadly, many RMT sellers use the credit cards of their buyers to purchase additional accounts, so it’s not fully effective if gold sellers do have active buyers. (As if anyone needed additional warnings not to RMT)

3 Likes

What is the issue, what doesn’t work?

you cant expect to get feedback for every message. 10k people reporting something and you expect a team of 50ish people to anwser every1? what? some things take more time, some things take less time. and because something is an important bug or case to you doesnt mean IT IS important. Gamebreaking bugs, server stability, performance, etc pp are much more important

6 Likes

It has been my experience that multiplayer works fine in the past week unless the people joining, have crap internet connections. What I don’t get is why someone’s awful internet connection causes my client to also have high latency. This is easily reproduced when zoning into the end of time vs zoning elsewhere.

1 Like

There’s still the bug of Traversal Rogue skill that cause the character to get stuck for the duration of the Traversal skill cooldown, i know you can unstuck by using another skill but not all of them works and i can only imagine how frustrating this bug is in hardcore and how many died because of it. Please fix this annoying bug, thanks.

I only mean that I do not personally have the information on hand, not that our team doesn’t have the information of the report. While I wish I had the time to read every bug report and keep up to date on the status of every bug being processed at all times, I am only a human.

14 Likes

How many tickets can your system handle? I have a lot to say about this topic :wink:

Been playing multiplayer mono’s with my friend the last 2 weeks atleast 50+ hours, we haven’t had a single problem?.

1 Like

I don’t know the thought process of those who buy gold especially in Last Epoch. Like why??? Guess they just simply got money to burn. Anyways thanks for the info.

Edit: But it made me think. They spend 20USD on a game, just to get banned instantly and they do it a LOT. They must be earning a lot too from selling gold in LE. Well, I don’t feel bad if those buyer’s credit card info gets stolen through the process, they deserve it.

2 Likes