Last Epoch Patch 1.0.3 Patch Notes

Thanks, stash prices finally :slight_smile: Especially happy to see Flame Whips / Spine and stygian coal fixed.

1 Like

Noice!

Nice! Very happy about the stash price changes :grin:

7 Likes

gold seller porblem need some attention !!!
it woud be not a big deal if ANY of you guys playing the game constantly and bann all the accounts

6 Likes

Appreciate the various fixes. I am however under the impression that QoL changes should appear in these weekly releases and not be waiting for the next cycle to start.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates!

Not to be a pain, but there’s currently a connection bug that permanently locks you out of entire CHARACTER. See here:

Is there any way to get this looked sooner than later? Really frustrating to not be able to play a character you like.

2 Likes

Right clicking a nickname in chat and reporting him / her (with the chat log of course) = would be a step in the right direction

6 Likes

How about giving players the option to report in-game gold sellers?

9 Likes

i am here to play !!!

Nice keep it up please tell us why change eraser boots ward mechanic?
Some classes can abuse that item combine with skills to get huge amount of ward
when some other classes builds its the only source of getting ward
& generally the boots are useless now. I stop playing LE only because of this.

If there were known gold dupers hopefully they will track down the abusers and punish them in some way.

Also they should probably refund people that bought tabs at original prices.

8 Likes

Hello, when will we get an auto-cast function ingame? Thanks and keep it up!

Search for Last Epoch Numllock Trick. there are several videos on how to autocast skills in LE.

Already using that but not with keyboard because i don’t have a Numpad on my keyboard, i am using with a mouse macro but it’s buggy sometimes. I want an ingame option. Thanks for the reply tho.

1 Like

When I am in a shop tab, forge, stash or inventory if I click an item it often makes my character move to where I clicked, rather than selecting the item.

Thanks for all your hard work

5 Likes

Here I was wondering why my stash has so many exalteds I could use on my MG characters.

Are you kidding? There’s still no affix “shred armour on hit” in the auction search, and the filter for unique items is still broken.

5 Likes

I miss my trunks that they promised to return!

We 100% want to add an in-game report feature and it’s high on the list to be added. However, this wouldn’t work for gold sellers. They already get banned about as fast as they come in (I spend many an hour after work just watching chat logs banning gold sellers to try to reduce their effect). We need more automated solutions, and are working on it.

Having an automatic mute/ban after a certain number of reports is also extremely abusable. It has already been abused in other games where groups of friends will all report someone legitimate together just to silence them or get them banned because they don’t like them.

28 Likes

I am now not dead inside.

2 Likes