Last Epoch Patch 1.0.2.1 Notes

Greetings Travelers,

Today’s patch is centered around 2 specific hotfixes.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that was causing players that die during a Dungeon run to transition and immediately disconnect from the game.

• Fixed a bug where clicking on the transition object after Fire Lich Cremorus in Soulfire Bastion Dungeon was not correctly triggering the teleport to the Soul Gambler area.

36 Likes

Are you gonna fix the bug that lets us run a 2h weapon+1h, or shield, catalyst or quiver. Or does this fall under ‘it doesnt effect server instability?’ It’s just an unintended interaction that gives us more power, so not sure wether to start theorycrafting around it, like we should with profane veils 10* ward?

repro: Put your 2hander into the forge, put on your offhand and then shift right click your body armor or any other piece while forge is open. (that moves the 2h back into your main hand, cus its replacing the forge slot with an armor piece etc…)

42 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to try this out in Arena :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

25.6MB update but I can’t install it because ‘missing file privileges’.
Checking file integrity via steam does nothing

1 Like

I won’t do it myself just because it’s not a dev approved cheat like profane veil and I don’t wanna get punished. But I did consider it for balance reasons.

3 Likes

Depends. Has there been any MG player abusing this in CoF to make money for MG yet? That is the line.

5 Likes

As always thank you all for your hard work on improving the game.

10 Likes

There are still invisible monsters in dungeons.

2 Likes

Still nothing on the fps drop while moving cursor on items ?

4 Likes

I still can’t see my chars health bar…

in the same post lmao

2 Likes

Please stop fixing bugs and focus your energy elsewhere. I need the ability to change my mouse cursor.

2 Likes

yea, thats need to be fixed asap, imagine go to dungeon, and then u hover on item and got fps drop from 140 to 40, yea so scary, just wanna drop game bc of that problem, yea only for fps drops on item hover
just wait until they fix the game breaking bugs. then ask about this useless fix

3 Likes

Its disheartening the amount of unintend interactions that can lead players to overpower their char and Devs being so hard head about these issues.
I wasnt fully aware about this one, one more to the count, :pensive:
So only 1.1 to fix another atrocity.
I can only hope something drastic could happen so that they change their philosophy. It makes no good for the longevity of the game.
I also hope they stop balancing things only around streamers and exploiters.

3 Likes

Yes. I too believe the devs don’t want to fix bugs. They just keep doing it though. Disgusting behaviour.

1 Like

The game is really good.

1 Like

they actually said they dont want to fix some ot the most broken bugs.
So I see no point in your failed attempt to be sarcarstic. :innocent:

repro 2h with offhand: ty for this ily

1 Like

It has literally been a couple weeks since full release. I still feel the game is overall great and have full confidence the EHG will get things organized.

5 Likes

Wow. I need to try that now!!!