Last Epoch Main Theme (End Of Times Remix)

Hey Guys!
Since the release of the new Main Theme and the stems provided by EHG, I worked on a Remix, mixing the original track with some growly basses and dubstep beats.

This is the result:

Last Epoch Main Theme (End Of Times Remix)

Inspired by the title “All Is Hell That Ends Well” by Two Steps From Hell, I felt that this would fit together perfectly on the new main theme, right away when I heard it for the very first time.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks to EHG for providing the opportunity for me to do this. And thanks to the original Artists that created this absolutely stunning Main Theme.

4 Likes

Huge respect! I’m aware of just how difficult the music process is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Put it on my listen list as I’m busy atm. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Hey, thanks.

I’m a real beginner in that regard. Last year I started playing around a bit after accidentally stumbling upon a free daw called Cakewalk. My first “release” was a chilled edm track. Since then I only made some drafts and now that LE remix.

I think I will do some more Dubstep and Darksynth/Cyberpunk stuff.

1 Like

Finally had time to listen to it. Bloody brilliant job. Even accepted cookies for you (I wonder when they’ll arrive… :yum:). The Sci-Fi feel is really fitting to the End of Time theme of the game.

Now I want more cosmic entity bosses in the game :joy:

2 Likes

OK, that made me giggle (I am an easy audience). :grin:
Who in their right mind would refuse cookies anyway???

Some really good bits in this remix, Rawsuicide! Great job!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad some people enjoy it🤘

Just be aware that I have nothing to do with these cookies. So if they taste badly, it’s not me to be blamed! :laughing:

1 Like

Do Temporal Sanctum theme. I 've grown bored of LE Main theme because I hear it all the time when I enter the game.

Haha… I see. :grin:

The problem is, I need the stems of the original track. That means I need the track separated into main vocals, background vocals, percussions, different instruments. And we are only given the stems of the main theme so far.

I don’t know if EHG is willing to provide them. @EHG_Dodo is there a chance?

1 Like

Wow, thanks for actually taking this seriously. No need to put work into it honestly, it was just a silly wish. Still, if you 're willing to do this I’d be curious how it turns out to be like.

1 Like

Nah, it was a lot of fun for me to do this. So I’d really love to do this on other tracks aswell, if they’d let me. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.