Last Epoch launches at 11am CST, February 21st 2024

Got it on my calendar. Really looking forward to this. Best of look with the launch.

I sort of feel like this needs a MAJOR HIGHLIGHT WINDOW and TAG all its own.

1 Like

hype!!

Super stoked! Got my time off request in

Logged in to here to briefly mention both how excited I am and how grateful to everyone involved making this game. Cannot wait until February 21st!!

Finally, another game worth my time and support in the arpg space besides PoE.

Great job guys, I look forward to seeing more form you all.

I so ecited!

When Patch Notes?

1 Like

These 3 weeks will feel so long.

Waiting mode intensifies

Probably a day or so before patch.

Ist der Discord Server noch nicht frei geschaltet ?

Release more MTX’s for the launch, please!

I already asked that on one of the dev streams and Mike hinted at some things that will become available in the MTX Shop.

With one of the smaller patches they did a couple of weeks ago they added a new category to the MTX Store, which will have some things.

So close yet so far! I am very excited for this launch. :grimacing:

Thanks! That is music to my ears.

this will be a long night, 18:00 starting time is perfect.

Feb 21 2024 used to be on a Friday but, you know, a lot of things have changed in the past few years.

1 Like

Hello everyone ! i buy the game today on steam, but when i lunch the game i cant play, i this message pop “Sorry…server overloaded” is it normal ??

File this in tech support and or bug reports. You’ll get more responses and faster help. Might be your region though have you tried selecting a different region?

Hyped af, but I hope you guys have the servers ready expecting hundreds of thousands of players unlike last year’s .9 release.