Too much hype for the game…

ping

1 Like

Thanks for the amazing game EHG. Looking forward to 1.0 :slight_smile:

u8 :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Great News!
Wish You a smooth server start for the 1.0 release! :smiley:

Thanks for it! I can’t wait more :heart_eyes:

Can’t wait to start another character and play through 1.0.
Thanks for all the hard work!

waited 4.5 years for this day congrats EHG for all your hard work. cant wait to play <3

1 Like

I am looking forward to the launch of 1.0. I really want to try all the new games. And of course I would like to see a system of seasons like Path of Exile. It’s interesting to get something unique and bring the main character into the main game. The main thing is not to limit the number of characters you create too much.

+hype

How i know if im a kickstarter? I buy the game in 2019.

Kickstarter was 2017. If you look at the badge under your name on the forum, you’ll see Ardent Gladiator. The ARDENT series was during BETA. ANICENT was ALPHA (after Kickstarter.)

Assuming its the case, but just to check, do we know for sure wether getting into the game on launch will just be ‘whoever downloaded quicker’, or if there’ll be any amount of queueing before servers go up? Assuming its the former cus download at same time as 1.0 release?

Kickstarter had different names for all tiers, none of which were the Ardent series.

better fix the bugs lol and the zone dcing… :smiley: rofl cannot believe it 70% can play normal 30% cannot even play

and ZERO 0 !!! support from the devs or anything nothing

Um? Yeah, I know. He said he joined in 2019. Which is why I said BETA and ALPHA had the respective names ARDENT and ANCIENT. Because he has an ARDENT tag, which says…2019…BETA? :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah, I think my brain skipped over the “after” that was between alpha and kickstarter.

2 Likes

exciting stuff!

Nicuuu, cant wait

I’m excited!

Hyyyyyype!