Last Epoch launches at 11am CST, February 21st 2024

Very proud to have been there since the Kickstarter. Lets go.

Planning on gifting the game to a few friends so they can hop into the launch with me and would love to know if there be a sale to celebrate the launch?

hype!

The game will not be going on sale prior to 1.0 - This was a commitment we made last year, so that players who wanted to jump in and play during early access, did not feel they had to overpay.

HYPE, so the game will be down for 24h ? or it will start 24h prior with rolling out the updates ?

1 Like

Hoping the connection issues are resolved and don’t have to use a vpn

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for testing Warlock and Falconer, lets’s go. But why Cycle 0? What it means? So Cycle 1 will be a real Seasons mode? Anyway in future Cycles will be any content only for this mode?

The devs have said that the first few cycles will have the same content than standard cycle.

Once the game gets mroe fundamental features in with the cycles they will likely expand cycles and make some cycle exclusive things.

An example would be a couple of uniques or glyphs that are only obtaianble in the cycle.

1 Like

RIP D4 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lets goooooo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets gooooo!

so good can’t wait. beastmaster for life!

I’m a bit curious to why you decided to go for a midweek lunch instead of Friday (weekend)

Its been a long road. Congratulations to you and EHG. Good luck.

And plz, don’t underestimate the amount of people that will be logging in simultaenously. The worst thing for a launch is a login queue thats tens of thousands long and hours long.

Look forward to seeing what I have missed in the last year or two! Lets go!

The hype is real. :slight_smile:

That’s not what @EHG_Mike’s calling it.

I’ve been telling my friends about this game for 5 years. Looking forward to having the whole crew on.

Cant Wait :0