Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.7.1 Notes

Same problem. Very long loading for 1.0 tab and back to legacy tab

What about the map (M) and displaying the list of quests there? I looked yesterday, there is no list, and the clear button is gray and inactive. Is this a bug or did I miss something?

It comes and goes, you get it in some places but it disappears in others, not entirely sure what triggers it.
I think it has to do with towns, like quests list only showing outside of towns, but I am not 100% sure.

Players cant progress the game due to Moon Fragment on Strand wont spawn, hence making it unable to go forward to Lagoon. This should be a prio #1 yet after nights gone by you still havent patched a gamebreaking bug…

2 Likes

press shift

The team is working on this!

Void Knight - Warpath echoes do no damage at all if they are created behind a character.

The Merchant Circle’s levels have been reset by switching to legacy mode, and the coffers have also been emptied. Is this normal?

I had that too, but switching around a bit between the faction windows restored my MG and CoF ranks. BUT Forgotten Knights faction is totally broken now, it shows rank 9 although I am only rank 4, and the rewards for the ranks are totally bogus, the first 2 and the last one all say “trade basic items”, it has only 9 ranks, but 2 more rank rewards shown, these 2 are on the right side of rank 9 and both show rank 1, one is greyed out, etc., it’s a total mess! Hope this will get fixed soon! Also the stash freeeze.

Please solve the east moon altar bug . No possible progression of charcs. Is in bug forum

3 Likes

Did you even test anything before launch? How could you change warpath and make echoes not deal damage? And this is a build-forming function of an entire class in the game!

1 Like

And now it turns out that the problem of lack of damage is not only with warpatch echoes. For example, Dive Bomb also does not deal damage! I suspect that many other skills do not deal damage. Do you even have testers?

The team is testing a fix for this now!

If you could start looking at the performance issues, its really only gotten about 10x worse since 1.0 - the game is lagging, bugging, freezes in certain areas its actually unplayable - monoliths is a disaster.
I think this is one of the main reason people leave this game.

1 Like

Yes, in many areas fps drops to 10-15 and this happens almost on every echo. It becomes unpleasant to play. And this is on 4090!

3060 windowed ultra settings + watching YouTube in another small window. Rarely drops from 58-62 to 40
“Lock on 59 fps” trick
Probably my resolution is not that high. I’ll add it here later

1 Like

Hi Averielle, would be loveley if they could solve it today. eager to progres! thank you

Simple question - why are people forced to be in the harbringers faction? Why can’t I completely leave it and never see them again???

And when are you finally going to fix the bug with warpath echoes not doing damage? Just two days wasted because you didn’t test.